Invite

Today was the day that Tommy comes home and the day that the throuple invite Quackity's family-in-law to the wedding.

————————————————————————
Sapnap parked at n the driveway of Phil's house, one after another they walked up to the front porch.

Tommy knocked 3 times before the door swung open reviling a happy Wilbur.

'Hey Tommy!' He yelled happily, bending down to hug him.

Tommy gladly returned the hug, squeezing Wilbur's shoulder blades.

After a second, Tommy realised Wilbur and walked behind him.

'Hey Wilbur!' Said Tubbo quietly and Wilbur quickly pulled him in. Tubbo melted into the hug, hugging back before quickly separating and running to Tommy.

Wilbur stood up to great the fiancés, him and Quackity had a short and lovely hug.

'Woah! You grew a personality!' Said Quackity, wide eyed.  Wilbur just rolled his eyes.

'Hey Karl, Sapnap.' Said Wilbur, pointing his head towards them.

Karl walked towards him and gave him a quick hug. 'By the way, I think that your pigmented hair looks very nice.' He said realising Wilbur with a smile.

Wilbur gave a quick, soundless hug to Sapnap, before all 4 of them entered the house, Wilbur last, closing the door.

The 4 of them walked towards the table. Phil sat on the head of the table, Techno on his right, and am empty seat on his left. Next to Techno say Tommy, than Tubbo.

Quackity sat down opposite from Techno, Karl sat next to Quackity and Sapnap followed, sitting next to Karl.

Wilbur sat down opposite from Phil. The 8 of them talked together for a couple minutes. Tubbo and Tommy told stories from camp, Phil shared some embarrassing photos and stories about his kids, grandkid and son-in-law while they lived together to Sapnap and Karl.

Suddenly, a couple beeps came from the kitchen. Techno stood up to get the food.

After 5 minutes, Techno came out with the food and they all started eating. Everything was going great. They all talked to each other and there weren't any awkward moments.

That was until they finished eating, Karl looked at both his fiancés. All 3 of them had a subtle conversation with their eyes.

'What type of morse code is this?' Asked an annoyed Wilbur after there was an awkward silence for about 2 minutes.

'Okay, well, the three of us have something to say.' Started Sapnap. 'We wanted to tell you this in person.' Continued Karl. 'So, we've been toge-' started Quackity, placing his hands on the table. 'Are you getting married?' Asked Wilbur.

This caused Techno to look up from his book for the first time in 10 minutes. 'Well, uh, yeah.' Said Quackity.

'When is the wedding?' Asked Techno. 'In 2 months.' Replied Karl. 'And, Techno, we wanted to ask you a question.' Started Sapnap. 'Can you officiate our wedding?' Asked Sapnap.

'Are you having a church wedding?' Asked Techno. 'No.' 'Well than I don't see why not.' Smiled Techno.

'And, um, Phil.' Said Quackity nervously. 'Yeah?' He replied. 'Can you repeat to walk me down the aisle?' Asked Quackity. 'Of course mate.' He replied with a warm smile.

'Well hold on!' Said Tubbo rather loudly. '7 years ago, I asked you if I could walk you down the aisle and you said next time!' Tubbo continued. 'It's next time! Will you keep you promise or not?' Yelled Tubbo.

Tubbo's sudden out burst caught everyone by surprise, even Tommy! 

Everyone stared at Tubbo in shock. 'Sorry, uhm.' He said sadly, sitting down. 'Hold on! Phil already walked Quackity down the aisle once! Plus, Phil has got to save up his walking-someone-down-the-aisle skills! Or else he won't be able to walk Wilbur down the aisle, so it's only fair Tubbo does it.' Tommy backed up his friend.

Techno chuckled quietly while Wilbur glared at him. 'Fair point, Quackity, Tubbo's gonna walk you down the aisle.' Said Sapnap, looking over Karl at Quackity. 'K' He replied.

'WOOOH!' Said Tubbo. 'Can I be the best man?' Asked Tommy. 'If your the best man, who will be the flower boy?' Said Karl. 

'Fair point.' Said Tommy, thinking. 

After that, they all started talking, they talked about the wedding, who's invited, where it'll be and etc. 

It started getting late, the sun was setting and the throuple + Tubbo decided to go. They said goodbye to Phil,walked towards their car, and started the journey home. 

'Sorry for lashing out.' Said Tubbo, guilty. 'It's okay bud, we all have those types of moments.' Said Sapnap, delicately patting Tubbo's back. 

'Becides, a promise is a promise.' Said Karl looking towards Quackity. 'Sorry hun.' Said Quackity, not able to look back since his eyes were on the road. 

'And Tommy was right, Phil does need to save up his walking-down-the-aisle skills.' Added Karl, to which Quackity in responce snickered. 

'What?' Asked Sapnap. 'In highschool, everytime I asked him about his sexuality he replied that he was quote on quote, "straighter than a ruler".' Said Quackity while the 3 snickered. 'That ruler had to be very elastic, since when I lived with him, Tommy once stole his phone and Wilbur had a LOT of men on his Tinder.' Said Tubbo. 

'Wilbur has Tinder?!' Said Sapnap shocked. 

'Does Wil have a boyfriend?' Asked Quackity. 

'Am I the only one who thought that Wilbur gave of straight vibes?' Asked Karl. 

'Babe, no offence, but have you seen the mans hair? The  guy is fruitier than China!' (Fun fact: China is the worlds largest fruit producer) 

'I don't think so, but, I'm pretty sure he has dated a guy.' Said Tubbo. 'Who?!' Asked Quackity, intreuged. 'I don't remember their na- Tommy's calling!' Replied Tubbo, getting his phone out. 

He answered the call and soon he could see Tommy's face cam, who was running towards his room. 'What is it big man?' Asked Tubbo. 'I want to be the flower girl!' Announced Tommy.

A/N Hey! So much for daily uploads XD. I'm pretty sure that updates will be wonky, but, I have no clue how to do the wedding. I don't want to rip off from a diffrent fan fic but I think that I have no choice. Tell me your suggestions if you have any :D Anyways, word count: 916