Mommy issues

Karl felt something vibrate from under him. He got up and reached under him to find his phone lighting up. He picked it up, seeing a notification on the screen.

Mom

 Hey Hunny! How have you been are you?

No, it can't be her! She surely doesn't think a simple text will be enough for everything she said that day.

"I can't believe you!" Screamed Karl's mother, her voice had an angry but disappointed tone in it. She look just as she sounded, her brunette locks being highlighted by the sad, grey, sky. Karl looked shocked, he was lost for words. His mom was always such a pleasant person, now she's screaming slurs and all types of horrible things at him. "Mom! I told you already, I don't like her! I already have a boy-" "Nonsense!" Yelled Karl's mom, hoping that the louder and more she talked, she would convince Karl that he was wrong about his un-changeable identity. "You're MY son! You're not one of those!" Screamed the woman, angry tears building up in the corner of her eyes. "One of what? C'mon! Say it to my face!" Snapped Karl, done with the woman's bullshit. "An f4gg0t!" She screamed without thinking, Karl's face dropped, he couldn't believe his mother. Why would a mother ever say that to their child? Tears fell down his face. However, his mother still had the same angry expression, she didn't care that she called her kid a slur, she believed it was the right thing to say. She wanted Karl to come back to her, to turn away from his sins and turn back to god, she did it so why can't he? Karl put a hand on his mouth, crying, he ran from the little cottage into the neighborhood, from the neighborhood to a small shop's parking lot, and ran straight into a sleek, grey, tesla where his boyfriend was sitting with a shaky leg, scared for his lover. 

Karl snapped back from his thoughts when he felt someone shaking him. He shot up to see a worried looking Sapnap shaking him as well as a scared Quackity giving him a glass of water. 

Karl shakily took the drink as he pressed his lips against the glass, letting the cold liquid pour inside of his mouth. 

Quackity sat in front of Karl, on the floor while Sapnap sat down next to him, trying to get him to calm down. "What happened?" Asked Quackity, concerned. Sapnap massaged the brunette's back, trying to get him to calm down. "Well, Uhm, how do I explain this..." Started Karl, uncertain. "So, my mom texted me, asking how I was doing, and that kind of triggered a flashback." He continued, Sapanp's face dropped for just a moment, knowing what had happened that day. Quackity however, didn't know what had happened. "What happened?" Asked Quackity. "Well, I was fighting with my mom 'cause she didn't believe me when I told her that I was pan and had a boyfriend. She tried to tell me that I'm a Christian and that I still love my high school girlfriend who I don't" Said, Karl. "It's okay-" "You forgot to say one last thing" Cut off Sapnap. "Yeah, well, she also called me the f-slur..." Finished Karl, Quackity's face dropped, and he was ready to throw hands. But soon, he fixed his face and wrapped Karl in a tight hug, Sapnap joining in. The tree stayed in that hug for a while.

Soon, Karl released from the hug, Quackity and Sapnap letting go almost immediately. "So, what am I supposed to do?" Asked Karl, unsure. "What do you mean?" Asked Quackity confused. "Like, how do I respond? I don't want to hurt her fe-" "Tell her what she needs to hear." Said Sapnap. "What?" Asked Karl and Quackity simultaneously. "Tell her the truth, tell her that she was wrong, and, do you forgive her?" Asked Sapnap. This made Karl think a bit, does he forgive his mom? Well, no. He didn't forgive his mom. Not only for that day but she overall was bad to him. She would make him go to church, he liked it when he was younger but when he was a teenager he got his own opinion which was just ignored. She also never gave him any emotional support when their dad died he was the one giving his mom emotional support. "No, no I don't forgive her." Said Karl''''. "Tell her that." Ordered Sapnap. "I will." Obeyed Karl as he reached for his phone and began typing. Quackity stayed quiet but he agreed with Sapnap. No matter who you are, you don't have a good excuse for saying a slur because you are not only being extremely offensive to one person, but you're being offensive to a whole community and or culture which is not okay. 

Mom

 Hey Hunny! How have you been are you?

Me 

 I'm sorry Mom but you're not justified for calling me a slur and forcing religion onto me as well as making me your therapist at 9. I do not forgive and I don't think I ever will.

The boyfriends read through the text a couple of times, happy. Suddenly, a notification popped up.

Mom

 Hello, I'm a nurse writing to inform you that the person you were texting died today at the New York hospital at 2.14 p.m. . I'm sorry for your loss.

A/N Sorry for not uploading in a while but uploads probably will be pretty slow. Also, why are people hating on Dreams face reveal mans be prettyyyyyyyyyyyy. Word count: 896