Chapter 3

Five minutes felt like five hours as I sat at the foot of our bed. My breath was short as I waited naked, anxious and turned on.

I haven't had sex in days. Anderson has been tempting the fuck out of me since we got here but has never gone the full way. I'm so horny and turned on and I've made up my mind that if push comes to shove, I'm taking what's mine.

Tired a the ramping.

He took another five minutes before he joined me. His tie was now in his pocket and his dress shirt was half way unbuttoned from the top. He looked primal as he observed my naked form from the hotel room's door.

I watched him as he watched me. The lust was evident in both of our eyes.

He didn't seem as if he planned to make a move so I slowly leaned back, resting on my elbows. Pulling my legs onto the bed I planted my feet flat and spread my legs wide.

I heard his loud intake as I exposed my perfectly waxed kitty to him. His eyes darkened and closed into calculated slits while staring at HER. His tongue darts out of his mouth to run across his lips and I spread my legs wider.

Come and get it big daddy, I thought.

He slowly walks over towards me, his eyes unmoving from my front.

"A suh you gwaan when you want your fuck man." Were his husky words when he finally stood over me.

I looked up at him, meeting his gaze with a smirk.

"Bay things yuh gwaan wid enuh muma." He chuckled just as he reached out and slapped her, hard.

My body convulsed at the sensation the action sent through my body. The action apparently was what I needed to open the tap. I was leaking.

"Pretty pussy Shanique..." he whispered as he sunk two fingers inside me. "So fucking wet for me."

"Oh God..." I moaned at the sweet feeling his fingers gave me. I feel like I'm about to explode.

"That's not my name Princess." Anderson tuts at me. Before I could adjust, he changes the tempo of his administration and my mouth slackened.

"Dis yuh did want right?" He asked with a guttural ferocity. I was fucking mute.

I would only focus on the rising tide that was building inside me. I was going to cum like only my man can make me. I shut my eyes in anticipation of my ascension into bliss. I was there a top the highest peak ready for the ultimate fall into the abyss but everything stopped.

What the fuck.

I opened my eyes to see Anderson stood over me sucking on his finger while he watched me. The same fucking finger that was supposed to be making me cum.

"What are you doing?" I spluttered. Him cya be for real. The twinkle in his eyes tells me that this was his plan all along. What the hell?

"Shut up!" He says, a bit of harshness in his whispered words.

I shut my mouth.

He continued to stare down on me as I laid there panting. Mi want him so badly.

He began to unbutton the remaining buttons on his shirt as we had our stare off. Easing the shirt off his body slowly, while flexing his muscles.

This bumboclaat man know what the fuck he is doing. My pussy just jumped.

Anderson was too fucking sexy for his own good. I wanted to reach out and touch him, so I did. My fingers just grazed his lower abs before they were slapped.

Ouch! That stung.

"Look but don't touch" he tells me lowly in his low husk.

My front just soaked the bed. Everything he does turns me on.

Soon the clinking of his belt sounded throughout the room. I got giddy with excitement as this can only mean one thing.

I'm getting dick.

"On your knees." He instructed just as the dress pants hit the floor. His prominent bulge strained against the grey Calvin Klein's that he sported.

The sight made my mouth water with a wonton need to taste him.

"On your fucking knees Shan, now." He was getting impatient with my insubordination.

I quickly assumed the position. Forward facing the headboard, back arched and my ass cheeks spread, I was on my knees for him.

I felt a sharp sting on my left cheek and my body jerked forward.

"Fuck, look at that shit jiggle." Anderson spits out before sending another slap to the other cheek.

Soon he was smacking my cheeks mercilessly as I knelt there reveling in the pain and pleasure it brought me.

"Shake it for me babe." He instructed after the assault on my cheeks ended.

I looked over at him as I slowly twearked my ass to a silent song in my head. He bit his lips as he watched me be his erotic slutty wife for him and then gripped his dick.

The action fueled something in me and I pressed my chest into the bed and hoisted up my ass to give him a better view of my pussy while I twerked.

My husband quickly stepped out of his underpants revealing the star of the show.

Big hood Anderson.

He smirked when he caught me staring at it before he started to stroke the steel pipe that he carried around.

"This yuh waah don't? That's why yuh a gwaan suh? Eeh? My bad freak." Anderson says as he walks up to the bed.

I just stared at him and the one eyed snake that was hard and veiny and filled with sweet juice. I wanted everything that it had to offer.

"I'm gonna fuck yuh mercilessly on every surface in this fucking room. Yuh ready?"

He didn't wait for a response before he sunk into me. I screamed at the intrusion of his dick. It feels like my first time all over again.

"Fuck" he hissed

Thankfully he paused, giving us both the opportunity to readjust. We haven't been this connected since the morning of our flight from Seychelles.

I've been feigning.

"With a pussy like this Shan, mi did affi wife yuh." He tells me just before leaning forward and kissing my spine.

My body shivered at the contact. He didn't stop as he trailed butterfly kisses down my back until he reached the apex of my ass.

His hands gripped my cheeks spreading them wide. Easing to stand up straight, Dan started to move inside me.

I smiled at the feeling and my pussy clinched around the rigid cock as it massaged my walls.

"I'm gonna give you every bloodclaat thing yuh been a look fah in yah wifey." My man says before he roughly slammed into me.

"Fuck!" I screamed at the intense beating of my cervix walls.

He's going to kill me with fuck.