Chapter 28

Shanique

There is just something special about a London Bristo on a Saturday afternoon.

I was mulling over my newest collection of marketing books. A favorite past time of mine.

Reading these help me to keep up with my job as well as my super smart husband. Anderson can sometimes get too into what he's discussing that he sometimes forgets that those around him are not as advanced.

So, not to ask too many dumb questions, i try to read as many of the books that he reads. It's been great.

I was thinking about doing my masters as well but I'm not sure if it makes sense seeing that I'm getting real world experiences.

Anderson has his masters though so I'm wondering if he would encourage me to do mine. We malice right now so I can't even pick his brain about it.

I sighed as I thought about him. We have been in such a bad place lately and I can't even explain it. I believed him when he said that he likes her as a friend but I can't help but think that the likkle mawga foot gyal has a motive.

She goodly waah fuck him.

As far as I know, he's not a cheater but granted he hasn't been getting any front. I still haven't given in to him yet despite my overly hormonal state.

I don't know how he is coping this long because we all know Anderson horniness don't stop here suh.

I hope he is coping.

I didn't come to London to hand my husband over to no pissy tail gal and she try know that. I guess I really need to woman up and have a serious talk with him.

But I just don't want to.

Taking a sip of my wine a mused a bit about the situation. I am not ashamed to admit that I did some background checks on her. She's the daughter of some former runway model turned fashion mogul with big connections.

Char

Like her mother actually named her that.

She's 23 and a private school drop out, who basically spends her days running around London with the big boys.

She try nuh come tek no set pon my man. Plus Dan a big man fi her.

Picking up the wine glass again I took another sip. This is some good shit.

The nice girl who has been attending to me walked over with my plate of pasta. It looked yummy and my tummy grumbled at the smell.

I was going in on the pasta while I read a new chapter when I felt a presence over me. I didn't look up because I was hoping that they would move.

Mi nuh waah deal with nobody right now.

"Eh hem." A throat cleared and I stopped mid-chew.

I rolled my eyes when I saw who it was.

"I thought you were playing gulf with my husband?" I asked and he laughed.

"Nope. That would be the other brother." Julian says as he takes a seat across from me.

Who told him to sit?

"What are you having love? It smells delicious." He says before signaling the waiters.

"I'll have what she's having, it smells divine."

I rolled my eyes and turn my attention back to my lunch.

"How have you been Shanique?" He asked and I swallowed.

"Great." I say before shoveling another forkful of pasta in my mouth.