Chapter 29

Anderson

Shan buss the youth!

Me feel like mi in a dream to raas.

I looked between us to see Shanique cream on my dick as I fucked her deep.

I have to be keeping my focusing so I don't blow my chances. Mi feel like mi ago come quick but that cya gwaan.

Long time mi nuh feel dem walls here and it's like Shan glued the thing shut. Virgin setting Shan go and it a mad me.

Meeting her gaze mi lose it. Shan look sexy as fuck a bite up her lip and a moan mi name.

"Bless mi" I commanded and she smirked.

I pressed my thumb to her pleasure button and she started to spray. I kept the pressure on her clit as I drove into her water park fully immersed in heaven.

My dick was soaked and I was two seconds away from coating her walls.

I pumped faster as the feeling built up. I had a mind to pull out but the intrusive thoughts said "fuck her through it" with a blinding euphoria I came deep inside Shanique just moments before I collapsed on top of her.

"I love you." I whispered while kissing her cheek.

No response.

I looked to see if she was sleeping but her eyes were wide open.

"I love you." I repeated but she only turned her face away.

Sighing, I slowly pulled out of her but she held me in place.

I was confused by her action and I know it reflected in my face.

"Let it stay." She instructed and I looked between us before sliding back into her.

Shanique waah we sleep with my dick inside her.

———————————

"Where are you off to?" I asked her.

She was dressed up and heading through the door with a pep in her step.

"No where." She said, looking at me over her shoulders.

"How yuh fi a go nowhere and you're obviously dressed and going through the door?" I pressed and she chuckled.

"I'm going for a walk" she's lying.

"Weh yah go?" I demanded to know.

Shan feel like she slick.

She nah lef yah today.

I stood up and approached her as she backed up to the door.

Getting ahold of her hand, I pulled her back to the sitting area.

"Weh yah do? Yah mad Anderson?" She protested but I wasn't listening to none of that.

"Anderson, you know yuh love problem though. Mek mi gwaan weh me a go nuh." She whined while I pull her into my lap on the couch.

Turning up the TV I wrapped my arms around her as I tuned into the game. My side a play and I needed to keep up with the scores.

"Ugh, so fucking annoying." Shan tried to whisper but I heard.

"Hey you married my annoying ass. Sit down and chill." I warned.

She kept quiet for awhile and I thought she had finally settled. I thought wrong.

"Nuh know why yuh nuh go hold yuh gyal hostage." She says after some time.

Soon clap her pon her fucking mouth.