Chapter 11

Anderson Grant

Every time I make love to my wife its like me fall deeper for her.

Her body is naturally alluring.

Her moans are intoxicating, mind dazzling like a sirens call.

Her love is heavenly.

Every fucking time we do the horizontal tango, she takes my breath away.

I can't breathe.

Our eyes meet in the stillness of the night and I'm captured in a trance. Shan has that power over me and she exercises it well.

I'm at her mercy.

"Dan..." she calls out to me and I gripped her waist tighter, controlling the tempo of our dance.

Her breathing became labored and her caven gripped me hungrily. She  was close and so was I.

As she climaxed silently in the night, so did I, deep inside her womb.

——————-

"Did you get the case file I sent over?" Greg asks and I nodded.

"Good. We have reached out to their lawyers to let them know we will be serving them in the coming weeks. We are waiting on their response." He explains.

I nod, loving the sound of what I'm hearing. My plans are moving along exactly the way I want them to, all with little to no stress to my wife.

My beautiful wife who I left in bed, naked as the day she was born.

Thinking about the image of her in bed right now made my pants tighten and my patience cut short.

I wanna go back home to fuck her again.

We have been going at it all night, breaking in the new bed and I want more.

More sex.

More kisses.

More of her delicate touches.

But I have to sort out everything that I have on the itinerary today.

I've been mostly doing virtual correspondence over the past month. Even though it worked for 90% of my businesses, there are some things that I need to be physically present for.

"What about the other thing that I asked you to sort out?" I ssked, referring to Leo.

He reached out a few weeks ago and I had directed him to Greg.

"He agreed to our terms." Greg tells me and I smile.

Love that he was being smart about this thing.

"So you have the documents?"

"Yes, let me get them." He was pulling out a familiar drawer. The ones with my contracts.

He hands it to me and I started reading over its contents. I smiled, while I stretched my hand out to Greg and he placed a pen in it.