Chapter 17

Shanique

I moaned as Dan devoured my pussy in the cabin shower. I had one leg firmly planted on his shoulder and the other on the ground while my husband is on bending knees eating me out.

My body shakes as he licked, sucked and swiped at my juices.

Masterful.

I gripped the shower head as I felt my body start to shake as the second orgasm hits. Like the first, Dan doesn't let up and I know I'm being punished for basically forcing him to come in here.

I don't give a fuck. His dick and tongue belongs to me and I can get them any time, anywhere I want.

I almost collapsed when I felt him insert two fingers inside me without warning. He rubs them inside the inner lining in an exploratory manner, like he is searching for something.

I knew the moment he found it because my body exploded like fireworks on New Years Eve.

He pressed down on the area that is bringing me immense pleasure from inside my vaginal wall then counteracts it with his tongue on the outside.

I wanted to scream.

I screamed!

Dan slaps my ass cheeks hard three times with his other hand and my pussy responded. I came so hard, my body started to jerk violently and my eyes blinded by the white spots that erupted without warning.

I could feel my heart speeding up and before I could say anything, the world went black.

——————-

I gained consciousness in a dark room.

There was no one around and I was naked under the covers of the bed.

Sitting up I searched for my phone so I could see the time. I found it at the end of the bed on 3%. The time showed 11:13 pm and I sighed.

Dan is going to kill me.

I slowly crawled out of bed and went in search of the cabin's lights. I recall them being close to the door so I slowly made my way there. Feeling blindly along the wall, I found the switch and turned it on.

The bags had been packed away. The only thing out was a two pairs of bikinis and I remembered that Dan wanted to go swimming.

I got dressed quickly then ran to get on deck to meet up with Dan. Im not sure what mood he will be in but I hope seeing me in this bikini will help.

I found him alone by the edge of the deck staring into space.

The boat wasn't moving and Raj nor the young lady who had served us earlier was anywhere to be seen.

"Dan.." I called out softly to him and he took his time turning around to face me.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and my belly grumbled loudly into the stillness of the night.

He chuckled.

"I guess that answers my question." He walked around me going to a buffet style set up that I hadn't noticed.

I trailed behind him as he moved from each container adding stuff to a few plates.

When I got to him I observe his choices for me and chuckled.

oysters on a bed of lemons.

That's a natural aphrodisiac.

Shrimps pineapple kabobs

There was a taco stand and I realized that he had already started to make the tacos for me.

"What do you want on your taco?" He asked and I observed what was laid out.