Chapter 43

Shanique Munroe

Dan laid me on the bed gently.

He had a hunger in his eyes that I'm sure mirrored mine.

Our breaths mingled as we lay parallel to each other, him bracing his weight on his elbow above me. I stared deeply in his eyes, communicating my wanton need.

He sealed it with a kiss so earth shattering, for a moment I felt myself teleporting. This feeling is celestial.

"Dan" I whispered with a plea, as he broke the kiss.

I don't know what I was begging for but he seem to have understood my need.

His finger brushed against my shorts clad thigh and my body shivered. I'm hyper aware of him and everything he does triggers an electric pulse directed to my core.

I missed this feeling.

"God , Shanique wah the fuck mi fi do?" He says, just as his thumb brushed clit, igniting the bundle of nerves.

I arched my back off the bed.

"Make love to your wife." I breathed.

His eyes grew dark at my words and he swiftly claimed my lips as his fingers strummed me like the strings of any guitar.

It didn't take much, I was already hardwired to respond to his touch.

He owns my body.

He owns me.

Our session rose like the chords of a song, and Anderson was the master musician.

With a final flick, my body crescendo in a sigh eliciting climax. So gentle, a surface humming peak.

"One" Dan whispered on a challenging tone.

My eyes twinkle at the promise of unlimited orgasms. In my mind, this is the perfect way to spend our anniversary.

My legs were shaking and he sported a proud smirk on his face. His beard and and lips glistened with juices that he expertly extracted from my honey pot.

He ate like a starved man and I was too eager to feed his raging appetite.

My personal munch.

"Yuh leg a shake, does that mean you can't manage nuh more?" He inquired before placing another kiss on my vagina.

My legs stop shake same time.

We laughed at that.

"Alright cocky termite. Yuh ago get wah yuh want." Dan says, teasing me.

He eased back on his heels and pulled his dick from his shorts. It was rock hard while jutting out towards me.

Dan looks down at it before looking back at me with a bigger smirk than before.

"All a this a yours enuh. How yuh one craven suh?" He asks as he stokes himself slowly.

I was on mute as my eyes zeroed in on the masterpiece before me.

God really blessed this motherfucker.

"Cat got yuh tongue Shanique?" His cocky voice rang clear.

I just nod.

I was not even going to protest.

As he continued his self ministration, I subconsciously opened up for him. My legs were now spread wide, giving him full view and access to my coochie.

He hissed out an expletive as her essences trickled down to my ass crack and onto the bed.

"Pussy wet yuh fuck mi wife. Ago start call yuh River Nile." He whispers as he runs the head of his dick against my clit.