Chapter 5

Anderson Grant

"I'm going to be back in Jamaica next week, I need my fucking truck in my garage when I get home from the airport." I tell him exasperated.

I listen to him fumble around, heightening my irritation.

"Next week a bit close Anderson." He says after he was done fumbling around. I hissed loudly before hanging up.

Opening my the Gmail app on my phone, I quickly typed up a contract termination and a halt on purchase. Jason always giving me some lip when it comes to my cars. I need a new fucking supplier.

I texted Mohammed, the party crazy prince that almost got me and Shan fucked up in Dubai to see if he could help.

Mo 👑

Hey, it's Anderson. I need a link to an AMG G63 in a short turn around time.

Okay, give me until noon. Do you need it custom?

Yeah,  jus need my initials in the driver's headrest and  my wife's on the passenger headrest.
So that's A.G. & S.G.

Okay my brother. I'll ge you the best.

Thanks a lot man.

I heaved a sigh.

Tired of dealing with dumbasses. It's a new season and I'm not playing with my business, my wife nor my life.

Checking the time, I got up from my seat in the bed. Heading into the bathroom, I started a shortened version of my morning routine as I was expecting my barber in half an hour.

Shan and I had a very important meeting later today with some potential UK investors. I wanted to open another office here as I have a few businesses that we service in Europe. I'm not willing to foot that bill out of my pocket so I'm open to letting in some prep school rich kids into the vision.

We had a late flight last night and Shan was feeling the jet lag so I booked her a massage. She left around 7 this morning because she had an hair appointment as well. She had reached out to a local braider because apparently I made her sweat out her weave.

I don't know why she had attached that thing to her head anyways but she was adamant about it.

Me on the other hand needed a fucking trim.

As I showered, I mentally went over this week's itinerary.

I had the meeting today with the investors, Shan says she wanted to go see the old bruck dung clock. I might take her, depending on how I feel. There is literally nothing to see, we have clock in a half way tree.

Tomorrow I need to go and look at the offices the agency had suggested. I had selected four out of the ten that they had shared, but I need to see them in person. Nah buy puss in a bag.

Me and Shan have that meeting with Dr Mahram at 5. I'm not looking forward to that shit show at all. I don't have any expectations going into this meeting but it's what's Shanique wants & anything Shan wants, Shan gets.

JD enters the hotel suite at exactly 10AM, his punctuality had me wondering if he was standing outside the door watching the clock. Then again, he was the best in London and had a long list of celebrity clientele, you can't get there by being late.