Chapter 7

Anderson Grant

Shanique ago get some bumboclaat fuck when we reach home.

I sat back on the black couch in the VIP section that we occupied, nursing a glass of  JW as I watched my wife give me a sensual show to the music playing in the club.

She had a sip of my liquor and hasn't sat down or stopped dancing since.

Shanique cya hold her liquor a raas.

"How much did she have to drink?" Julian's voice cut into my trance.

"One sip of this?" I said, holding up my glass.

"You taking the piss mate!" Julian says, amusement lacing his voice.

"Nope." I say popping the p.

We both sat silently as Shan slow whined to Drake's Controlla, while running her hand along her body.

She looked sexy as fuck.

My dick grew inside my pants and I quickly pulled at it to ease some of the pressure. Mi ago fuck her real hard when we reach back a the hotel.

"Is she drunk?" Julez asks with a bit of disbelief.

"Nah, she just nice." I say.

Shan is not as uptight in public when she has some liquid courage hence the dancing. If she was drunk now that would be a different story. Drunk Shanique is fun and down for whatever, if you know what I mean.

She turns around, just as the song ended and smirked at me. I tilted my head to the side watching her and she made her way over to where I'm sitting.

She leaned forward resting her hands on my thighs while smiling in my face. We were barely an inch apart.

Her bumpa hoist up and mi start fret that she is giving these men a show in the likkle piece a dress weh she have on.

"Babe, give me some more. I like it." She demands with a giggle.

The Johnnie Walker have Shan head gone.

I raised the glass up to her lips and she takes a big gulp. Only this time she continued drinking until my cup was empty. I was a bit concerned but before I could say anything she was back dancing as the DJ played some song by Nicki Minaj.

Shan was back over at her spot rapping along to the lyrics at the top of her lungs and I didn't feel like being a party pooper so I left her be.

I subconsciously raised my glass to my lips but was sadly reminded that it was empty. Shan done me liquor to pussyclaat.

I heard snickers beside me and looked over at the British brothers who were dying laughing at my error.

"Bruv raised his glass and came up empty." Julian squeaked and I rolled my eyes at the pair.

"Shut the fuck up Julian." I spat and he sobered up.

Chat too much man.

"When you say you going sort out the office situation?" He asks me after awhile.

One thing with Julian, despite how much of a joker he seems to be, the man is always thinking about business.

"Tomorrow. Gale sent me a couple options and I'm gonna check them out." I tell him and he nods.

"Okay, I'll let my contract team deal with the paperwork for you until you find a UK firm that you like." He says and I nod.

I have no issues with him handling that aspect for me as I want to get this shit off the ground within the next week.