Chapter 50

Anderson Grant

My hands are shaking.

The room is cold but I feel nothing. I'm numb, yet angry at the same time.

I look around the private waiting area and my reality hit me like a ton of bricks.

I'm alone.

.
.
.
.
Earlier that day

I sighed, annoyed as I clicked off the upcoming campaign pre-production meeting. Nobody in this department know their head from their body.

Sick and tired a every raas one a them.

In times like these I wish I had two Andrea's and an extra Shanique. Them two together is like heaven sent.

God know the both of them are the reason why we have two successful Cryptic agencies and a potential to finally make an official step into the American market.

Two little superwomen.

T. D. Grant needs someone like that in the thick of things. As CEO, I have way bigger fishes to fry and as much as I would want to, I won't be able to sink my teeth into the marketing planning anymore.

This meeting however, was a waste of my time.

Precious time that I could have used to fuck my wife.

Pregnant pussy hits different and trust I waste no time hitting it.

I left my home office and walked into the living area to see my wife sprawled out on the floor with her pregnancy pillow. She loves the fuck out of that thing and I literally have to fight it at night time for space on the bed.

I shook my head at her cause I find her entire set up hilarious.

She prefers to sleep on the floor for some damn reason but can never get up by herself once she's awake.

Me and mommy she love call fi pull her up.

She round like whale.

Cya say that loud still cause she will cry.

I passed her and walked into the kitchen, hoping to find something to munch on.

Something that's not healthy.

Mommy have m all of us a eat the healthy food weh shan supposed to eat because she nuh want her feel left out.

I miss Jamaica. I know Shan would a have two round bun for me to eat right now.

I sighed when I don't see one thing other than the porridge from this morning.

I don't want that a raaas.

I decided to make a quick fruit salad and call it a day.  Plus I'm heading to the gym soon. Ago do some kick boxing and get my heart rate up.

Peanut soon reach and I need to be fit for the mission.

Night duties, dirty pampers and all dem things deh.

I head upstairs to grab my bag and ran into my mother-in-law.

"Moms, me head out enuh. Ago reach back bout another 2 or so hours." I tell her so she's not caught off guard.

She nods

"Alright son. Shan will probably wake up by the time you reach back." She let's me know and I agree.

Shan sleeps way longer now so her naps are usually two or three hours.

Leaves me time to get my work done so I can provide unlimited back rubs and foot massages.

Everyday.