Chapter 51

Shanique Grant

Christmas Eve

Mi bumbo!" I exclaimed loudly as sharp pains surged across my belly.

My mom slapped my arm harshly and gave me a stern look before her eyes soften.

"Mommy man!!!! Ouch!" I yelped as the pain kicked in once more.

I was experiencing some above average cramps, worse than when Peanut decided to play football in my tummy.

This felt weird.

I screamed out loudly and gripped the handle of the chair I was on as another round of cramps started up.

Jesus Christ.

"Shan, a wah happen? Wait!" Mommy's voice screeched as I tried not to fall off the chair.

Me cya even think.

"Mommy, mommy." I cried as nothing else was coming to mind.

"Shanique! Jesus Christ you a bleed." She said and I instany started to panic.

I can't do this.

I looked down and saw blood soaking my loungewear and trailing down my leg.

Me cya do this!

"Mommy, please." I cried and she came and helped me off the chair.

She rested me on the floor before running out of the living room.

Weh she gone leave me?

Where is Dan? He's been gone since I woke up and now this.

"Oh God!" I screamed as another round of pain rocked my body.
.
.
.
.
.
The beeping sounds of the hospital room did nothing to calm me down.

I wanted my husband.

"Weh Dan deh!!" I screamed when another round of pains connected under my belly bottom.

My front felt like it was tearing out and I wanted to push but they keep telling me not to.

"Me man ago shoot unu bloodclaat when him hear Wah unu a do to me in yah!" I screamed at the nurse who was patting down my forehead.

They didn't do anything, I just really wanted this pain to stop.

Then a really this me did a kill up myself fi go true?

"Oooieee! Unu nuh touch me a fuck!! Weh Dan?" I shouted again before I saw his beautiful face.

Him look stressed the fuck out.

Me and him both.

He was looking at me intently, taking in everything about my physical being.

he reached out and wiped the tear from other my eye and I wanted to cry even harder.

"A one Shan enuh. Yuh a do amazing baby. Mi proud a yuh." He says to me in his signature low raspy rumble and my chest caved.