Chapter 19

Anderson

Mi nuh know why the fuck mi tek up myself come wid dem wild man yah fah.

I was in the middle of no fucking where drinking liquor and smoking with Shanique's mad man brother and my equally psychotic best friend.

A random fucking bar at the side of the road.

I had some work to do so I gave Fabian the Jeep to drive while I was buried deep in my laptop.

When I lifted my head, we were parked here.

The man dem wild yuh fuck.

There was some people scattered here drinking, vibing to the music being played and Fabian had joined a domino game.

I've been watching the intense match for about 20 minutes now as he curses his "partner" who apparently wasn't reading the game right.

How the fuck yuh read a domino game?

CJ was sitting beside me smoking and I kept side eyeing the fucker because he made Fabian influence him.

The two a them soon nah have nuh lungs.

As the intense domino game came to an end Fabian gets up form the table cursing.

"How the fuck yuh see me play the double blank with two domino in a me hand and 5 piece a blank pon the board and go play fucking Ace a blank? The man nah read the fucking game! All me a seh, 'play yuh side! Play yuh side, the man still come drop the fucking Ace a blank pon mi." He says and both CJ and I stared at him.

"Unu is a next one." He says before he lights up his pre-rolled spliff.

"Bro.." I say chuckling at his passion for the game.

"Him better come give me back Mi five bills to."  He says before taking a seat beside us.

"Where the fuck yuh find this yah place man?" I asked him taking a sip of the Hennessy.

It wasn't my go to drink but these people had a limited option of good drinks here. A bay white rum the man dem a beat star.

"Yuh Affi tek on the road boy. Cya keep up town, that lame." Fabian says while puffing on his weed.

I rolled my eyes at him and took another sip.

Honestly, the vibe was nice and I loved the change of scenery. I was just concerned about the distance that I am away from home. A Shan and mommy alone deh home right now and anything can happen.

"A who a drop yuh a airport Monday?" Cj asks and I looked at Fabian.

"Shan seh she a bring we sah." Fabian responds and I laughed.

"Yo, Shan have bout ten suitcase for you to bring for the baby dawg." I say and the two of them started laughing.

"Dawg mi know, why yuh think mi wait until unu come before mi come deal with the thing for CJ? Me a meds seh a mommy she did ago send with the bag them enuh and a seh jah know star, Shan wicked to my mother "

We were wheezing at this point to how hard we were laughing.

Shanique need to chill dawg.

"Want yuh know seh when we deh London, Shan in a mi skin like ticks bout she need fi go shop. My bredren now overhear her and a seh she can use him personal shopper. Who tell him fi go tell her so?" I tell them, taking a sip from my cup.

"A two fucking days straight Shan and the woman a run london red. All now mi nuh look pon dem bank statement deh enuh. Cause mi nuh waah heart failure." I say and the laughter continued.