Chapter 44

Anderson Grant

"The website has been down for two fucking days and unu just a say sumn?" I heard in loud a screeching voice.

Then a who this a come hurt up my wife head so early in the morning? On top of it all, a disturb my sleep.

"Who is the A.E. on the account?" Shan asked and paused as the person on the line responded.

"Of course. Tell Rushka that she is fired! She think a bat up and ketch mi play fi build this?" She yells and I had to open my eyes and peak over at her.

She was pacing the room while rubbing her stomach.

Poor peanut must a get motion sickness.

"Listen to me, mek sure her desk clear out and all company property are returned before me reach a London enuh! Or else." She concludes before pulling the phone from her ear.

"Nuh know wah the fuck unu tek this thing fah. Six bumboclaat million and yuh a come tell mi fuckery?" She continued her rant as she tapped aggressively on her phone.

Sigh.

I really don't want anyone to stress out my wife enuh. She pregnant and delicate and the only thing she should be thinking about right now is baby names.

Fuck do them people yah man?

"Shanique." I called out and she paused her typing to look at me.

"Mi wake yuh up? I'm sorry." She says in a small, cute tone.

Look pon the tigress weh just a breathe fire now. Humble as a lamb.

Buddy do that. Hmmm.

"Who a bother yuh? You sound upset." I say already knowing that Rushka fucked up but I wanted the details.

It sounded serious.

Her face grew angry once more.

"Can you imagine?! Rushka want to single handedly destroy what mi use my literal blood, sweat and tears to build? Two days now the Bier site down and a the fucking client affi call me 3AM this morning a complain for me to know?" She said coming to sit on the edge of the bed.

I wrinkled my nose at what she just said.

How the site fi down and the web development team nuh seh nothing?

"Suh Mark dem never see seh the site down?" I queried. A wah the man dem a deal with?

"I called him and he forwarded an email that he sent to Rushka requesting a code from the client two fucking days ago when it happened! Two fucking days the people them sales pause fah & she cock up a mi place a behave like she a run shit." Shan explained frantically.

Ah boy.

"Alright, calm down. Remember seh yuh delicate." I say pulling her to me.

"I need to go to London." She whispered and I couldn't even disagree because she affi go meet with Otto and Chris. €6million a nuh chicken change.

"I'll text Julian. When are you planning to leave?" I asked as I gave her gentle kisses on her neck.

"I need to be there the latest tomorrow. This bitch really have me fucked up." She said with a loud hiss.

"Hush nuh man. Nuh tell yuh to just easy yuh self? Pass my phone so I can make arrangements with Julian and arrange the jet for you." I say and she paused while staring at me.

"What?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yuh think yuh slick?" She says still not blinking.

"Slick with what Shanique, pass the phone nuh."