Chapter 26

Shanique Grant

I stared at my now blowed dried hair with a sigh. My braids them did look tired and dusty, so I took the past couple of hours to take them down and wash my hair.

Now I'm lookin at my natural hair and realized that my color needs some touch up. It look dull.

Applying the moisturizer to my poor suffering hair follicles, I decide to do some granny plants until I can get an appointment to touch it up.

I've been in the half bath from earlier today and lookin around at the mess me and my hair created I literally wanted to die at the thought of having to clean up this mess.

I'm hungry, exhausted and sticky.

I need a shower.

Walking out of the bathroom, I pulled up the door so my mess won't be visible to any prying eyes.

The prying eyes being Anderson Theodore Grant.

Him come in like one big mama lashy when it comes to keeping the space clean and me honestly not in any talking with him.

Walking towards the kitchen I smiled at the thought of eating my left overs. We had ordered food last night and I had left more than half of it in the fridge.

My belly was touching my back and I couldn't wait to dig in to the creamy shrimp pasta that had tasted so heavenly.

Passing the bin, I spotted the restaurant's signature styrofoam box inside of it but I paid it no mind.

With an over pouring excitement, I opened the fridge to find... nothing?

My box wasn't there.

I blinked a few times so as to get the information processed in my brain that my food was missing.

A weh the bloodclaat this?

Closing the fridge's door, I took a deep breath and counted to ten before I opened it again.

Nothing.

My food was still not on the second shelf of the fridge where I left it.

Someone ate my food.

Closing the door again, I walked over to the bin and pulled the box that I had noticed from it. Opening it up, I was greeted with specs of my pasta's creamy sauce in the container.

Just the sauce sticking to the box. Not even a scrap of pasta much more the shrimp was in sight.

Someone ate my food.

There was only one culprit to this crime.

Anderson.

Watch how mi ago murder Rebecca son!!!

"Anderson!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my voice.

I didn't hear any response so I called out to him again.

"Anderson!!!!"