Interlude

Anderson Grant

I stood at the entrance of our bedroom shaking with rage. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I dropped my duffel with a thud but the occupants of the room didn't seem to hear. They were too caught up in their act of betrayal.

I made to move forward. To get to them and put a stop to their madness, but I couldn't move. I stuck in my spot, having a front row seat to my worse nightmare.

"Hey!" I shouted, but it was a silent scream into the abyss. No sound left my mouth.

I watched him, as his hands trailed down her thighs. The thighs that I've once worshipped with my tongue.

My throat clenched as I swallowed deeply at her giggles from his ticklish touch.

I'm going crazy. 

I attempted to close my eyes but the action proved futile. I couldn't tear away my gaze from the ongoing torture that was playing out in front of me.

I felt my heart breaking.

Suddenly she looked at me as he slowly made his way down to her jewels. Her eyes showed her devious plans.

She wanted me to see this.

She wanted to hurt me.

She bit her lip and her eyes rolled back just as he French kissed her sex. With a moan as salacious as our favorite pornstar, she gripped her breast and grind hard into his face.

I stared.

I stared deeply at my wife.

I stood there for an unforeseen amount of time as she writhe beneath his administration and he groaned at the taste of her essence.

Her moans increased when he inserted two fingers inside her and started to finger fuck her at unhumanly fast pace. Her eyes flew open as the telltale signs of her orgasm presented itself and she clutched the back of his head, forcing him to suck her through her orgasm.

My heart shattered the moment she came on his tongue.

My breathing matched hers as I fought with my lungs to inhale the oxygen they lacked. My throat was closing up as she pulled up from between her thighs and kissed him.

She kissed him fiercely with her eyes wide open staring at me.

This was her sweet revenge.