Bonus Chapter

Anderson Grant

"Why me still a see me hood pon Twitter bad man?" I asked my IT specialist.

It's been over three months that the likkle parasite dem drop the stuff on Twitter. My hood mek front page news.

Shan found it funny, but it wasn't funny in any way or form.

Cya even go Instagram now a days, pay thirsty bitches in a me DM a try prove a point.

The gyal dem waah suck weh shan man.

I got distracted from my thought by a loud thud.

Without turning around I knew what it was.

The room was silent as I ignored the catastrophe behind me. Me nah meds him enuh.

However, his mom came barreling in the room not long after and then suddenly we are engulfed by loud wails.

Attention seeker.

"Jesus Christ Dan, yuh in here and mek him drop off a the couch?" Shan shrieks, holding the crying baby in her hand.

Him nuh drop off, boom flick him boom flick off a that.

He's been doing it for days now.

Tired fi talk to the man and tell him fi bill.

"Mi tell Junior fi low off a the fuckery long time." I say nonchalantly as she stood there hushing him.

Him stop cry now and just a hiccup.

"He's a baby Dan!!!! You have to watch him. Suppose him did lick him head!?? Yuh nuh think." She yelled and I stared at her hard.

"Why are you yelling at me and me nah talk to you them way deh?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

She hissed loudly before brushing pass me and whispering under her breath. Me hear her though.

"Nah ask yuh fi watch me pickney again." She said.

But hear yah.

A the man follow me come een here a good hour and a half now enuh. Me a work and him sit down beside me on the couch a pre wah me a do.

For an 18 month old him attentive bad but at the same time the little youth is a menace. Him will deh yah good and just start do bay fuckery just fi get a reaction.

Everybody know junior for who he is, except him mother. She blind as bat to the fact she the man bad nuh fuck.

Nah wild her still, a cocky she want.

The little boy nuh stop cock block me.

Cya fuck me wife the right and proper way.

Ah boy.

My phone beeped and I looked down to see that di tech youth sent an update.

My private parts is no longer on the internet.

It did up deh too damn long to be honest. However, we wanted to trace the source of the images as well, so a that did really a cause the delay.

Them mad bloodclaat gyal yah ago hear from my lawyer.

.
.
.
.
.
"So you fucked her?" Shan asked after listening to my explanation about the videos.

I was quiet. Me nuh know wah fi seh to her.

"Answer the fucking question Anderson and don't piss me off. Did you fuck her?" Tears were welling up in her eyes and my heart broke at the sight.

Never waah put my wife through this a fuck.

"I don't know." I answered honestly, me a try think back but my mind has been drawing blanks.

I felt it before I even saw it coming.

Shan threw my phone at me and it hit my chest, it fell to the carpeted floor of our new home.

It was a wedding gift to her, for having a baby and managing to triple our sales over the two branches and starting plans on our US based agency.

She been a put een the work.

All a this while being a mom to a toddler.

Superwoman Shanique.

"Why yuh do this to me? Huh? You could have fucked anybody else, but Leah?? Is that why she felt like she could have said all that shit to me? Huh? Cause you were fucking her all this time?" She yelled as she walked up to me and started to beat on my chest.

"I fucking hate you!" She screamed, breaking down in tears.

I just held her because in this moment, I'm just as lost as her.

However the information that the tech team gave me were solid.

All the pics and videos were taken on Leah's phone and the messages were sent from her.

She is the girl in the picture.

No wonder I couldn't recognize her, she had a wig on.

"Let go of me Dan." Shan croaked but I held her tighter.

"I went through a miscarriage and you were busy fucking Leah while I was going through it. You disgust me." She spoke and my heart broke.

"Don't say that." I begged as o felt like my world was crumbling.

"Shan please, I will figure it out, there is an explanation for this. I swear I didn't fuck her." I say desperately even though the evidence was proving otherwise.

My whole dick was in this bitch's mouth. Jah jah.

"I already saw the proof. What is there to explain? How you fucked that skinny ass bitch in the apartment that we shared? How I almost lost my life trying to have your babies and you were busy throat fucking that dike ass bitch?" She yelled and I grew immobile.

"Dike!!!" Junior's voice screamed and we both spun around to see him sitting on the carpet by the door.

When he noticed that he got our attention, he gave us a toothy smile.

"Dada! Dike!!" He says and I would have laughed if the situation wasn't so serious.

"Don't say that baby." Shan whispered, wiping the snot from her face.

"Dike!" He repeated this time with a determined look on his face. He really like the word.

Shan gave me a sharp look before she walked over to the baby and picked him up.

After a nuh me use the word mek him hear?

"Me ago want you leave before I come back from giving him his bath. Me nuh waah see yuh. Yuh do enough to embarrass me already." She says before walking out.

Come out go weh? In a the house Weh me just buy?

I sat down on the couch and took up the remote turning the channel to ESPN. Me do too much fi ensure seh Shan in a my life and this is not going to be the obstacle that deters that.

Based on the timelines, I was drinking heavily at that time. It was before my accident. So if that be the case, Leah did mek her move from before and it would also explain her attitude towards Shan while we were in the hospital.

I texted Creg, forwarding all the evidence that the tech guys sent me along with my theory.

Better she did tek her one fuck and gwaan reminisce pon it. She mek my wife head a hurt her and that to me is the ultimate crime.

My phone beeped and I looked down to see Creg's respond.

Creg Lawer

We are looking at sexual assault, alcohol or drug facilitated SA, revenge pornography, sexual harassment and cyber bullying. 

Ah, throw the whole book at her.

Leah ago sorry the day she mek her eyes, band and mouth touch me hood.