Bonus Chapter

Shanique Grant

I looked around the room as Daniel tore the gift bags apart.

The room look a mess with all the ripped up colored tissues and pieces of paper that my 2 year old got into.

It was his birthday and Christmas.

A whole 2 years old enuh.

Two years of non stop badness but I won't admit that to anyone. If you ask me, he's an Angel.

"Yuh ago clean all a this shit up!" Dan says walking into the living room and spotting the mess that my baby made.

I rolled my eyes.

I don't like how rough he is with him.

However, Daniel always seems to respond to him when he speaks to him this way.

I looked over at Dan as he took a seat in the sofa before taking a sip of the eggnog that I specifically said was for later. He's been drinking it from last night.

Me give up.

I smiled internally as I see him in the matching pajamas that I bought for the three of us. Daniel took off his shirt right after we took pictures this morning, I don't even know where he put it.

So now he's just in the bottoms crawling around creating a mess.

"You want to open your gifts now?" I asked him with a slight attitude.

The attitude that hasn't left ever since I found out about him sleeping Leah. That bitch.

To be honest, I felt some type of way about the fact that him even put himself in a position where she could have taken advantage of him.

This girl really raped my man and put the evidence on the internet for the world to see.

Dumb bitch

Despite the circumstances, I still haven't found it in my heart to forgive him. Plus he's been trying to make it up to me for months now and I've been enjoying the rewards of that.

Mek him pocket burn him.

"Nah I'm good. I want you to open yours." I counters my previous question.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm not ready yet." I say and he chuckled.

"Wah yuh a wait pon fi ready?" He asks and I scoff.

"Same thing you a wait pon." I fired back.

I was just being difficult.

It's only us for Christmas this year. Mommy got homesick and went back to Jamaica. Julian has a girlfriend who is kinda clingy and wanted to spend Christmas at her people's place on the country side.

Everybody else is either in Jamaica or Barbados while I refuse to leave London. I have been every where else over the past two years.

Yuh shame?

Mi nuh know.

Me & Daniel went to Miami to close the deal with the Cryptic US branch.

We have been to Germany to do a walk through of the Bier's new plant and to sign some contracts.

We have even been to Barbados earlier this year but we had to make short of that trip.

Giselle and Daniel would a fight them one another at every given moment. Suh Daniel slap her, a suh she push him over.

Hog and dog the two likkle pickney dem a behave like.

We had to leave.

Dan says I baby him but that's just my point, he's my baby.