Chapter 32

Shanique Munroe

"Was the budget approved?" I asked Andrea.

"Yes, with some conditions." She says, before sharing her screen.

"Which are?" I asked with my brows raised.

I was finalizing some work stuff before I leave for Barbados in the morning. My bags were already packed and downstairs and Julian confirmed my flight time, yesterday.

At his insistence, I'll be using his Jet to get to Barbados. Honestly, I am grateful because this nausea has been getting a bit crazy this past month.

I've been avoiding it's triggers but it seems that it's hellbent on happening.

I hate throwing up.

I had stacked some saltine crackers and mints in my purse anyways. Those tend to help.

I should probably go to the doctors to get something for it, but what's the point?

I sighed

I don't want to think about that situation right now. I've done a good job of ignoring the issue.

"He wants us to do full 360, so the budget may have to be adjusted to accommodate the marketing in-trade." Andrea's voice pulls me out of my head.

"He knows that the management fee will increase in order to accommodate that?" I asked

"He said you and him could work something out." I scoffed.

"This is not my account and I don't intend to work anything out when it comes to my money. Do the math and let accounts review and then send it back over to him." I instruct her and she nods

I tapped my freshly manicured nails on my keyboard as I wait for her to make her notes.

Andrea has really stepped up to her role of managing Cryptic Jamaica. She handles the clients well and ensure that the team is always on point.

I don't know what I would do without her.

I haven't found a version of her for London yet. Despite the long list of accolades these people boast, none of them are leaders. They just take instructions and that's it.

No little initiative.

That's why I'm stuck here.

Me cya lef mi business fi dem go flop it suh.

All the one Rushka, favah stuff Turkey.

I sighed.

"The Maxim Post Campaign Report is ready. I reviewed it yesterday and made the necessary edits. I would want you to review the numbers that the Paid Media team sent because I'm not too sure about them." Andrea tells me.

"When is the deadline for the report?" I asked. Mi nuh waah do nothing right now. Me feel lazy.

"Monday."

I kissed my teeth loudly and Andrea laughed.

"Check your email for the link."

I clicked the link and it opened up a massive 30 page campaign report.

A who the fuck a read this?

"Andrea, you know the client not reading this shit." I say, hissing my teeth.

I quickly scrolled until I found the paid media section as that was my only concern. Me nah read none a that shit weh them put in a it.

I glanced over the spend and the results.