Chapter 8

Mature Content Warning:

Luke's POV

I woke up and quickly grabbed my phone, fumbling with the lock screen. "Hey beautiful," I said when Nimue's face appeared on the screen. "I've missed you."

She giggled, "Hello love. I've missed you too. Guess what? They found my furniture!" She spun the phone around to show the sparse furnishings. I also caught up with an old friend this morning. He'll come to the city once you arrive so I can introduce you."

I smiled, "I'm glad you've had some time to relax and that the furniture arrived. Are you ready for work tomorrow?" I sat up in bed, the sheet dropping to my waist. Her eyes got wide as she studied me through the screen. "See something you like, little one?" I teased.

"Always," she whispered, blinking slowly, then groaned, "How am I going to survive the next five days without you?"

I chuckled, "You'll be so distracted with work that you won't even notice."

She scoffed, "Yeah, right. It's all your fault you know." I raised my eyebrows and pretended to gasp. "You're the one that's spoiled me. I went twenty-four years without sex, then you come along and make my darn toes curl, and now I'm thousands of miles away and, and, well, it's your fault I'm frustrated," she growled and I broke out in a howling fit of laughter.

She growled again. "Toes curl, huh? Damn, I guess I am good," I laughed as she pouted. "Oh little one, I promise to make your toes curl for hours when I get there. We can christen every room, every surface, and even the balcony if you want." She whimpered and the screen shifted slightly. "Am I making you uncomfortable, Nimue?"

"No," she whispered.

"Am I turning you on?"

"Yes."

I let the sheet drop lower and began palming my cock in view of the camera. "Put the phone where I can see you and get undressed, little one," I told her. She positioned the phone at an angle as she leaned back in her comfy chair. Her black hair was trailing over her shoulders, just barely covering her breasts and her skin was flushed lightly. "Touch yourself for me, Nimue," I said gently. She bit her lower lip as she placed her hand over her clit and began to rub hesitantly. Her other hand went to her breast and she pinched her nipple, pulling at it. Fuck she looked so hot. I propped up my own phone and began stroking my cock as I watched her. I could hear her soft sounds as she continued to work her clit. "Put a finger inside that sweet pussy, baby. Let me see." She arched as she slipped a finger inside of herself and moaned.

"Luke," her voice was breathy, her excitement showing as her fingers moved faster.

"You're doing so good, baby, don't stop and don't close your eyes. I want you to watch me." Her eyes were hooded as she made contact with mine. I moaned as her tongue darted over her lips and her chest heaved. "I'm so close, baby. Can you cum for me?" I asked. She nodded and sped up her movements, her body shaking as she started to moan loudly. She called out my name as I saw the moisture pool on her fingers and I called out hers as I came on the sheets. "You look so beautiful, little one," I said as I drank in the sight of her flushed and panting. Then I groaned as she put her fingers inside her mouth and sucked them clean, "Fuck."

"Mmm, not as good as in person, but I might be able to sleep now," she giggled.

"Get some rest and call when you have a chance," I said, blowing a kiss at the phone. "Love you."

"I love you too," she said and blew a kiss back. "Have a good day."

There was a loud knock at the door, "Hey if you two are done having phone sex, breakfast is ready," Gabe shouted through the door.