Chapter 92

Kota's POV

I watched as Beltene set the pyres and the priestesses decorated the trees and altars with flowers. I laughed to myself as I remembered that last Bealtaine so long ago. When I looked up and saw Nimue, my breath caught. I nudged Nate, who looked up and took in a sharp breath as well. She looked ethereal in her white gown, flowers braided into her hair, barefoot walking through the grass towards all of us with Luke and Gabe on either side of her. Like us, they wore simple cotton pants and no shoes, their chests bare showing their Druid marks for all to see. My mom and sister held the twins who seemed fascinated with the floating lights that lit the small grove.

Brigid motioned for us to come closer, forming a circle around her. "There are too many for you to hold hands with each other, so the cord will serve as your bond. It will begin and end around Nimue in an unending circle, like the Wheel that has connected all your lives together." She took Nimue's hand and wrapped the golden cord around it in a knot, "Nimue, daughter of Viviane, Lady of Avalon, do you take Lucian, Gabriel, North, Victor, Jax, Axel, Brandon, Owen, Sean, Nathan, Corey, Raven, Marc, Silas, Kota, and Jerron as your partners in life and beyond, intertwining your souls and destinies together forever more?"

"I do," Nimue said as she slipped a ring on each of our fingers.

"Lucian, hawthorn marked, carrier of secrets, and Merlin of the grove, do you take Nimue, Gabriel, North, Victor, Jax, Axel, Brandon, Owen, Sean, Nathan, Corey, Raven, Marc, Silas, Kota, and Jerron as your partners in life and beyond, intertwining your souls and destinies together forever more?" Brigid asked as she knotted the cord around his wrist.

He grinned and said, "I do."

Brigid wrapped the cord around Gabe's wrist and asked, "Gabriel, ash marked, receiver of visions, do you take Nimue, Lucian, North, Victor, Jax, Axel, Brandon, Owen, Sean, Nathan, Corey, Raven, Marc, Silas, Kota, and Jerron as your partners in life and beyond, intertwining your souls and destinies together forever more?"

"Like I said the first time around, fuck yes, I do," he smirked.

Moving around the circle she asked the same of each of us as she wrapped the cord around our wrists, calling out our Druid marks, "North, elder marked, protector of the Wildwood, do you take Nimue, Lucian, Gabriel, Victor, Jax, Axel, Brandon, Owen, Sean, Nathan, Corey, Raven, Marc, Silas, Kota, and Jerron as your partners in life and beyond, intertwining your souls and destinies together forever more?"

"With all I am, I do," North said.

"Victor, vine and bramble marked, King of the Abhartach, do you take Nimue, Lucian, North, Gabriel, Jax, Axel, Brandon, Owen, Sean, Nathan, Corey, Raven, Marc, Silas, Kota, and Jerron as your partners in life and beyond, intertwining your souls and destinies together forever more?"

"I do," Victor said, his eyes looking like real flames as he spoke.

"Jax, Prince of the Light Fae, Prince of the Abhartach, do you take Nimue, Lucian, North, Gabriel, Victor, Axel, Brandon, Owen, Sean, Nathan, Corey, Raven, Marc, Silas, Kota, and Jerron as your partners in life and beyond, intertwining your souls and destinies together forever more?"

Jax chuckled, "Sign me the fuck up! I do!" We all chuckled at his antics.

"Axel, Oak King, do you take Nimue, Lucian, North, Gabriel, Jax, Victor, Brandon, Owen, Sean, Nathan, Corey, Raven, Marc, Silas, Kota, and Jerron as your partners in life and beyond, intertwining your souls and destinies together forever more?"

"I do," Axel said quietly.

"Brandon, Aspen marked, shield, do you take Nimue, Lucian, North, Gabriel, Jax, Axel, Victor, Owen, Sean, Nathan, Corey, Raven, Marc, Silas, Kota, and Jerron as your partners in life and beyond, intertwining your souls and destinies together forever more?"