Chapter 30

Luke's POV

Nimue was unusually quiet as we rode home from the mansion. She gave us a quick kiss and then claimed she was tired and went up to the bedroom to lie down. Do you think the conversation and joking today bothered her? Gabe asked. I really wasn't sure, but I knew one thing, I wasn't going to let her sit up there and get depressed.

"Come on," I said, taking his hand, "We need to talk to her about our suspicions." When we reached the bedroom door, we could hear her soft sobs on the other side. I opened the door slowly, "Little one?" She quickly swiped at her cheeks, trying to hide her tears. Gabe and I sat on the bed and I pulled her into my lap. "What's wrong?"

She took a ragged breath, trying not to cry again, "I..I don't un..understand," she sobbed.

I ran my hand through her hair as I held her, "What don't you understand, love?"

"Wh..why I f..feel this way," she buried her face in my shoulder, "I..I'm married, I sh..shouldn't," her voice trailed off.

I looked at Gabe then lifted her chin, "Don't hide from us, remember? Now, I think we need to talk about some things." She did her best to look at us, but I could see her struggling.

"Snow, do you remember how confused we both were when we met? How we thought what we felt might make things difficult?" Gabe asked her.

"Y..yyes," she stammered.

"Well, Luke and I think that might be the same with the other guys." Her eyes went wide. I swear I could see the dots connecting in her head.

"B..but..."

"No buts," I said, "Think about our handfasting, little one. Brigid made a point to say this union and any others that may follow. She also mentioned all destinies." Nimue looked into my eyes, then into Gabe's.

"Love, we think she knew then that we weren't your only fucking destinies even then," Gabe tried to explain.

"I don't want to hurt either of you or your family. Owen already hates me," she whimpered.

"He doesn't hate you," I tried to reassure her. "Owen blames himself for what happened with Sang. It was his idea to try a poly relationship, and even though he didn't cause it to fail, he still feels responsible. It's just who he is. He takes the weight of the world on his shoulders even when he shouldn't."

She frowned, "But how, how would any of this work? I mean I don't even know why my crazy aunt is doing this. I haven't found the descendant. We are sleeping in your old bedroom. We don't have a home or a place to raise our children," she was rambling and getting more panicked by the moment.

I pressed her against me as Gabe came closer and sandwiched her between us. "Shh, baby, it's okay," he told her, kissing her. I ran my hands down her back also covering her in kisses. After a few moments, her breathing started to level.

I kissed her again then said, "Nimue, just trust yourself. If you feel a pull towards one of the guys, then let yourself feel it," I made sure to meet her gaze when I said my next words, "That includes North."

She sucked in a breath, "He's your brother, like a real brother, not just a friend."

Gabe chuckled, "Yeah and that didn't stop either of them with Sang, so why would it be different with you?" She bristled at his comment, frowning. "Snow, that's not how I fucking meant it. I just meant there wasn't any jealousy or awkwardness. You're not her and we all know that." She relaxed a bit, then rolled her eyes and let out a huff. Gabe gave a low laugh, "Oh sweetie, you really shouldn't have done that."

****Mature Content Warning: M/F/M

In a quick movement, we had her turned over his knee and his hand cracked down loudly. She let out a squeal and gasped. "Ow!" she squealed and squirmed against his legs.

"Oh, we are just getting started, Snow. You've been a brat lately and I warned you about the eye-rolling more than once," he ran his hand across her bottom before spanking it again. This time her cry was closer to a moan and her body shivered. I moved to pull her panties down so that his third strike was against bare skin. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders and covered her face. With each slap, she made a mix of crying and moaning sounds until he lifted her up and kissed her gently. "You did so well, baby," he praised her as she leaned against his chest. "Now it's Luke's turn."

She whimpered as he placed her in my lap. I ran my hand between her legs feeling the wetness seeping from her. "You like being spanked don't you, little one?" I cooed in her ear as I pushed two fingers inside of her, making her arch against my hand. I pulled my fingers out and sucked them, then placed her over my lap. "Answer me. You like being spanked, don't you," I asked again as my hand came down on her already red ass.

She sucked in a breath, then whispered, "Yes sir."

I kissed her head, "Good girl," then slapped her again. She whined as her tears fell, her warmth wriggling against my thigh. When I'd finished, I laid her on the bed on her stomach and Gabe began to apply the cream to her bottom.

She let out a soft moan at his touch, "Please, sirs."

"Please what?" Gabe asked as his fingers slipped between her legs.

Her hips bucked upward and she groaned, "Fuck me, please."

He chuckled and lifted her ass in the air, pulling her against his already hard cock, then slammed into her. "Is this what you want, little girl," he grunted as he plunged inside of her again and again.

"Yes, yes sir," she gasped. "Luke, please," she begged.

I knelt on the bed in front of her and lifted her head. I ran the tip of my cock over her lips, "Is this what you want my little one? Do you want me to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours?"

Her eyes were glassy and her body shook as Gabe's pace increased. "Yess," she whined, "yes sir." Without another word, I pinched her jaw and shoved myself into her mouth. She grunted at the force but didn't resist. She was just as desperate for us as we were to fuck her. The room was filled with the sounds of skin against skin along with moans and groans of pleasure until we all reached our climax.

I carried her into the shower and cleaned her up as Gabe changed the sheets, then cleaned himself up. We tucked her in, as his eyes met mine, "Are you really okay with this?" he asked. "You know she loves you, and you will always be the one she loved first."

I nodded, "I know. At first, I was worried, with the way things ended with Sang and all, but once the three of us decided to make it work, now I know she isn't going to leave me, or us." He leaned over and kissed me, and as we settled into the blankets, Nimue's form shimmered and vanished.

"Fucking North," Gabe grumbled. "I'll check." He teleported out and came back in a matter of seconds. "Yep, your brother hijacked our wife again. They're both fucking sound asleep."

****Mature Content Warning: Brief M/M

I chuckled, "Just leave them. It will be interesting to see what happens in the morning." I rolled over and pinned him under me, "Besides, that means I have you all to myself, love." I captured his lips with mine, grinding my hips against him.

He threaded his fingers into my hair and pulled back hard. "Pretty boy," he whispered as he bit and sucked at my neck. I let my hand travel down his stomach and began stroking his length. He moaned against my neck and rocked his hips forward. His hand gripped my cock and we both increased our pace. We bit and sucked at each other's skin until we came on each other's stomachs, our foreheads pressed together.

I kissed him softly and chuckled, "I think we need another shower."

Author's Notes:  Hmmm...wonder what will happen with North?

Please, vote, comment and follow!