Chapter 101

Bonus Chapter: Multiple POVs

Gabriel's POV

I felt Luke's arm around my stomach as he whispered in my ear, "Are you okay?' I nodded, never taking my eyes off Nimue and Zolros. Should I feel guilty for being aroused? Watching her face contort with pain and ecstasy was fucking hot. Luke's hand rubbed across my cock and then slid inside my pants, his fingers swirling through the beads of pre-cum that had leaked. "Look at our wife, my love," he cooed, "You've always enjoyed watching." I groaned as he began to stroke me, my pants dropping to the floor. For a brief moment, I glanced around the room to realize that all of us had lost most of our clothing and were reacting to the heavy scent of her arousal. Somewhere in my mind, I realized this was going to be one large and long orgy as I recounted my past knowledge with bánánach rutting frenzies. Before I could speak, Luke was plunging his cock deep in my ass as I moaned.

Nimue's gaze turned to meet mine. Her lips upturned in a soft smile as she watched pretty boy dominating me. One of my favorite views, she said softly, I love you, Gabriel. I groaned as Luke's hand tightened around my cock. I love you, Snow, I grunted and came into his hand.

I watched as Victor stepped to the table and took her from Zolros. "Anamchara," she moaned as he lifted her against his chest, then slid her down until he was deep inside her. Her back arched as he began to pump her up and down on his length. His eyes darkened as his movements became more primal.

Victor's POV

"I can smell you, mo maité, you're in heat," I growled and sank my teeth into her neck. Nimue screamed out and bucked against me as her body shook from her orgasm. Then I felt her teeth break my skin and I almost fell to my knees. It was like a current moving between our bodies as our connection flowed. Even when we both pulled back and our eyes met, the connection blocked out everything except the two of us. "My beautiful Melody," I whispered.

Her lips brushed across mine, her tongue darting out, "My steadfast knight, my eternal mate, I love you so much, Victor." I swiped away the tears that fell from her eyes, both of us overcome with emotion. She wrapped her arms around my neck and began to grind her hips. "Please," she begged and I moved closer to the wall until her back was against it, then I thrust my hips upward listening to her cries of pleasure as I lost myself inside of her.

I held her, pinned against the wall, listening to the sound of her heart. "Do you see?" she asked softly.

Without opening my eyes I nodded, "Yes Melody, I see her."

When I looked up, her icy blue eyes locked on mine and she smiled, "You're going to be an amazing father, Victor." I pressed my lips to her softly as tears fell from my own eyes. "She has your fire eyes," she giggled. "I think Aydana will fit nicely."

"That will be perfect my love," I said in a hoarse voice as North and Silas approached.

"Goddess," North said and held out his hand. She gave me one last kiss as I let her down so that she could go to them.

I felt Jax's arms come around my waist. He frowned when he saw my tears, "Are you okay?"

I nodded, "I'm so much more than okay, my beautiful one." I kissed him soundly and chuckled, "She's pregnant again. We both just had the same vision - We're going to be fathers to a beautiful baby girl." His eyes went wide and he grabbed my face, kissing me deeply. When our kiss broke, he grinned at me as I tugged him into a corner away from the others to have our own celebration.

Silas's POV

I watched as Victor slammed her against the wall, their bodies intertwined until they reached their release. Even then, they clung to each other, lost in their own world. Jax hovered nearby giving them their space, but his desire for his own mate was evident. "Maybe we can help him out," North said as he nodded his head toward Nimue. I gave him a wide grin and we moved closer to them.