Chapter 102

Bonus Chapter: Stag King

North's POV

I could hear her heart beating rapidly, the scent of her arousal filling my nostrils. I dug at the dirt waiting until she ran to pursue her. We both moved on instinct through the trees letting the magic of the god and goddess flow through us. The daylight was beginning to fade as I caught her, wrapping my arms around her waist and quickly drawing her to me. "My Goddess," I whispered before crushing my lips against hers. She moaned and pressed against me, returning the kiss. I lifted her in my arms and took her to the small cavern that had been prepared for us. Laying her on the blanket, I caged her body under mine, tracing my fingertips across her skin.

Dipping my fingers in the bowl of herbs near the blanket, I traced a fertility rune onto her stomach, "By the grace of the god and goddess, as in the olden days, let the two become one." I recited the words as I had in many past lives then lowered myself between her legs, thrusting in slowly. I pulled her legs higher around my waist as I began to pick up speed, listening to her cries of pleasure. Her back arched off the blanket as I locked eyes with her and we both came.

Our breathing was labored as she leaned up and kissed me, then placed my hand on her stomach with her hand on top of mine and said, "Bound by blood and seed, water and womb. You are mine and I am yours forever." My eyes went wide, remembering the day in the pools when she'd spoken those words. I looked at her stomach, then back to her eyes as a smile broke across her face and she nodded.

"How can you already know?" I gasped.

"I've known since that day by the falls," she said softly. The day Cernunnos marked you, he gave me the vision of this moment, the moment I would become pregnant with your child - a child of the Stag King ritual." I laid down and pulled her against my chest as I grinned like a fool.

North's daughter: Rydia

Author's Notes:  You didn't really think I'd leave a prophecy unfulfilled did you?  More smut ahead.