Chapter 95

Mature Content Warning: smut, lots of smut

Multiple POVs

Silas's POV

North and I knelt before Nimue once we'd entered the fire circle. Her hair was slightly disheveled and falling out of the braids, her eyes slightly glazed, and her cheeks flushed, but she still looked amazing. North pressed his mouth against her core as I stood and held her from behind. Her legs shook as he brought her to orgasm quickly, and I guided her down and onto his cock. She moaned and called out his name as she rode him.

When his movements stilled and he held her hips, she whined. "Patience Goddess," he whispered as I pressed my cock into her tight ass. Her cries urged me on as we both began to press deeper into her. His mouth latched onto her breast, biting hard as she screamed. I gripped her waist with one hand, while the other tangled in her hair, pulling her mouth back to mine. I could feel her muscles begin to clamp around us as she fell over the edge. North and I grunted as we reached our own orgasms.

I pressed the cup against her lips as she drank the cool liquid. She leaned her head on my chest, "Silas, my calm in the storm," she said as she ran her fingers across my stomach. "I love you."

I pressed my lips to her forehead, "I love you too, nýmfi. You are the center of my world.

Marc's POV

I knew this day was coming, but I was still in awe. My life before her hadn't been an easy one and the way she kept fighting and pushing through made me love and admire her more every day. She knelt on the blanket, her back pressed against Brandon's chest as he kissed her neck and stroked her breasts. The look on his face was that of worship. I watched them for a few moments longer before kneeling on the blanket before them.

"You look beautiful, doe," I whispered, tucking her hair behind her ear. She gave me a soft smile and reached out to caress my face. Her touch sent shivers through my body and I quickly leaned forward, capturing her lips.

Brandon let out a low moan, "Fuck you two look amazing." His eyes were heavy with desire and I instantly reached out and pulled his mouth to mine next. He only hesitated for a moment, then grunted slightly and began to return my kiss. Nimue ran her hands over our bodies as we kissed, her lips trailing along our chests and shoulders. We were breathless when the kiss ended and looked at each other in surprise.

Doe's soft giggle broke the silence, "It's about time you two figured it out." Our eyes snapped to her.

"Wait, what?" Brandon sputtered, while I just chuckled. Leave it to her to have noticed more than we did.

She pulled us both close and softly said, "I've watched you two resist the pull between you for months now. You shouldn't fight it anymore. Besides, it's hot as hell watching you two kiss," she finished with a sly grin.

"Oh, mo chúis, you haven't seen anything yet," Brandon growled as he grabbed the nape of my neck and crashed our bodies together. Nimue had slipped off his lap and knelt next to us as he pulled me closer and began to grind against me. I let out a low moan as his cock rubbed mine. My head was swimming with desire. He bit at my neck, "Do you like that, love?"

"Yes," I panted and felt his hand lower and begin stroking my cock.

"Lay down, mo chúis," he told her and she quickly stretched out on the blanket. He positioned me between her legs, still stroking my cock with one hand. I felt him begin to press at my opening, gently stretching me. He rubbed the tip of his cock over me and I shivered. "May I?" he asked gently, pushing against me.

"Please," I begged as he pressed forward and caused me to lower and enter Nimue's already dripping folds. She moaned as I bottomed out inside of her as Brandon filled me completely. My moans filled the air, and in seconds we were all lost to our bodies pushing and pulling against each other. I could feel her body begin to tighten and it was maddening.

"Cum for me, my beautiful husband and wife," Brandon groaned as he began to explode inside of me. My thrusts became frantic and I felt her walls clamp on me as she came, making me fill her with a loud cry.

We stretched out on the blanket with me sandwiched between them. "I love you," Brandon said softly as he kissed me gently. "I love both of you so much," he continued looking between us. "Mo dhóchas and mo chúis (my hope and my reason)," he whispered with tears in his eyes. Nimue and I both reached to embrace him and clung to each other, lost in our love for one another.

Corey's POV

"Are you okay, kotenok?" Raven asked her as she leaned into our touch. It was nearly dawn, and she had been to all the other fire circles before ours. My wolf was scratching to the surface, wanting to take her, to claim her as our own.

"I'm good, my King," she smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, then motioned to me to come closer. "Please," she begged.

I pressed against them both, my cock throbbing to take them. "I think you need to let Raven take the lead, little mouse. I plan to let my wolf claim both of you tonight and once I do that, you'll need to rest." My lips grazed across her neck, as I licked the spot I wanted to mark. My fangs ached and wanted to come through, but I held back.

"I want you both," she whined, "at the same time." Raven grinned like a fool as he knelt on the blanket and pulled her in front of him, her back against his chest.

"Do you want us to make you feel good, kotenok?" he asked, running his hands over her breasts, pinching at her taut nipples.

She moaned and her head fell back against his shoulder, "Yes, sir."

I knelt in front of them, watching as he slid his cock inside of her as she gasped, murmuring his name. His thrusts were hard and fast as he pushed her to the edge of her orgasm, then flicked her clit, sending her over. Her body shook and she cried out. He grabbed her arms, pinning them back as I moved forward and pressed inside her, his cock rubbing against my own. Fuck they felt amazing. This had been worth the wait. Her muscles clamped around us as she rode out her orgasm. Before she could completely calm down, we began thrusting inside of her, caging her between us.

"Claim me, moya lyubov'," Raven said, pulling my head to his neck. Nimue clung to my chest as I gripped his hair, my fangs extending. When they pierced his skin, he let out a low moan, his body stiffening as my claim took hold. I could feel his emotions filtering through our newly formed connection when I pulled away, licking the fresh mark. His eyes were hooded and his cock twitched, close to orgasm.

Nimue looked up at us with glazed eyes. "Little mouse, are you sure you want me to claim you tonight? It's almost a guarantee that you'll get pregnant."

She giggled and leaned near my ear, "Shhh, I think I already am, so I guess the more the merrier." That was all the permission I needed and I began to thrust harder inside of her as I leaned her head to expose her neck to me. My fangs sank deep, making her cry out and then moan as Raven began to cum inside of her.

She whimpered and he moaned as my cock began to swell, keeping them both firmly in place. I pulled my fangs back and sealed her mark, just as I had done with Raven. My thrusts became frantic as the connection sealed and I could feel both of them now. I growled as the knot burst and I came deep inside of her, which triggered Raven to cum inside her again as well. We were all three panting when we finished, falling onto the blanket still tangled in one another. I lay watching them as they both fell into a deep sleep. I felt a peace and contentment fill my very soul as I watched them, knowing they loved me and would never leave me until eventually, sleep claimed me as well.

Author's Notes:  And the wedding night is complete!

Please comment, vote and follow!