Chapter 12

Mature Content Warning: M/F

Nimue's POV

I was dancing around the kitchen in one of Luke's shirts making scones and tea for breakfast. Yesterday was amazing. I couldn't stop staring at the ring on my hand. He knew the truth, and he still wanted me. I felt his arms slip around my waist and I giggled.

"Mmm, something smells amazing, and the scones smell good too," he growled in my ear as he kissed my neck. I swear this man makes my entire body melt.

I squeaked as he nipped at my skin, "I thought we could have a light breakfast."

"Don't mind if I do," he said and lifted me onto the counter, pulling my legs apart. He dipped his head, pressing his mouth against my core. I squirmed as I felt his hot breath through my panties. Then he pulled them down, tugging them off and throwing them behind him somewhere. His tongue ran along my folds as I moaned and gripped the counter with one hand, his hair with my other. "You taste so good," he moaned and began to suck on my clit. I could feel the knot in my stomach building as I panted, then screamed out his name as I fell over the edge of my orgasm. Luke continued to lap at my juices for a few moments longer, then lifted me and carried me to our small dining table. He pushed off the morning paper and everything else, laying me on top. My breathing hitched as I looked into his eyes. They were devouring every inch of my body as his hands ripped open the buttons on my shirt. I felt my nipples harden as the cool air reached them. He leaned down and kissed me softly as he lined up his cock with my core and plunged in. My legs wrapped around him, pulling him deeper. "Nimue," he whispered as his thrusts came quicker. His tongue flicked at my nipples, then he bit down and began sucking at my skin. I whimpered as he switched to the other breast, my hands tangling in his hair.

My back arched off the table as I felt my insides clamping around him. "Luke, I..I'm," I tried to say only to break off in an incoherent scream as I came suddenly. He groaned as he reached his own release, quickly pulling out and cumming on my stomach. "Eww, now I need a shower," I whined.

"Sorry, in the heat of the moment, I didn't have a condom," he said, then laughed, "Maybe we should stash them around the apartment? Or we could look into other types of birth control if you want?" He leaned down, kissed me, then picked me up and carried me to the shower. I watched him as he adjusted the water, then held his hand out to me to join him. "Did I say something wrong, I mean, about birth control?" he asked.

He lathered the cloth and began to wash my body as I shook my head, "No, I just never really thought about it. Do you want children?" I asked him.

He stopped and wrapped his arms around me, "Yes. I would love to have children with you, but I'm in no rush. We can do whatever is best for you."

I laid my head against his shoulder and sighed. "I know it sounds crazy, but I'd prefer to stick with the condoms. Medications of any kind tend to cause more issues than help for me, and I worry that birth control would damage my body." I leaned back and kissed his chin, "Besides, if it happens, then it was meant to be."

He grinned, "Well, little one, I'm all for practicing." He laughed and pulled us under the steam of water, soaking my hair as I sputtered.

I slapped his arm, then tried to pull my hair out of my eyes. "I swear I'm just going to cut it all off one day," I grumbled.

"I hope you are referring to your hair," he chuckled as I rolled my eyes. "But I hope you don't, I love your hair, especially when you're naked and on your knees. I love grabbing it and pulling you deep on my cock," my knees felt weak as he growled in my ear.

The hot water was gone by the time we finished our 'shower'.

*****

I'd just finished drying my hair when I heard a knock at the door. Luke was still in the room getting dressed, so I went to answer it. Crystal blue eyes met mine. "Fuck me, you look like Snow White," the man said.

I let out a laugh. "Gabriel, I presume?" I said, "Come on in, Luke will be out in a moment." I opened the door to let him in. He stepped in surveying the room, his eyes landing on the table that was still in disarray from our morning escapades. I almost fainted when I noticed my panties on the floor by one of the table chairs. I cringed at what he must be thinking as I watched a slight smile tug at his lips.

"Gabe?" Luke said, coming through the door. He looked shocked as he grabbed his friend in a fierce hug. "Damn it's good to see you. What are you doing in London?" They sat on the couch as I took my raggedy old comfy chair. "I'm assuming you met Nimue?"

"Yeah, I met Snow already," Gabe laughed. "You didn't tell me your girl was a fairytale princess, man. She looks like Snow White, right down to the swollen red lips," he gave Luke a sly look, and I felt my cheeks flush crimson. Ohh, Luke's right, he is just as bad as Jax.

Luke laughed and shot me a grin, "So why are you in London? Is everything okay?"

Gabe looked between us for a moment, "She knows about missions, right?"

"I don't ask details, but I'm familiar with the Academy," I answered.

His shoulders relaxed at my response and he continued, "Good, I fucking hate talking in riddles around people who don't know. It's fucking exhausting." He leaned forward a bit. "Well, I wasn't supposed to end up here, but a fucked up lead on my mission landed me in London about an hour ago with nowhere to fuckin stay for the night. I'm hoping you two would let me crash here." I couldn't hide my giggle at his language, it was quite colorful. He tilted his head, "Did I say something funny?"

I tried to stop giggling but found it only made me giggle more. "I'm..I'm sorry, but your use of the word fuck amuses me." I fanned my face as tears threatened to fall, "I assume it's your favorite adjective?"

Luke groaned when Gabe answered, his eyes darkening, "Actually, Snow, it's my favorite adjective, noun, and verb." I felt my body flush and noticed Luke seemed aroused as well. Oh, damn, this man was walking sex. No wonder Luke fell for him. He laughed as he noticed both our reactions. "Then again, based on that table and the sexy little thong on the floor, I'm thinking I arrived just after one very interesting fucking breakfast." His blue eyes were locked on mine.

"Damn Gabe, here less than twenty minutes and you've already made my girl blush," Luke said, slapping his leg. "We've got a spare bed in Nimue's art room if that will work for you. Are you just here for the night?"

He finally broke away from my gaze, turning to Luke, "Probably. Depends on the stakeout tonight. Last information indicated the target was headed towards Ireland, but then fuckin detoured here with no notice. If I hadn't been on the same flight, I'd have damn well lost them. Hey, do you want to join me? I could use the company, you know stakeouts are fucking boring as hell."

Luke looked toward me as if asking permission. Why would he do that? I don't mind if he goes, so long as he's safe. "If you're waiting for me to say no, then you might be waiting a while, Luke," I finally said. "It's not like this is the first time you've gone on a mission since we met."

He came over and picked me up, then set me in his lap. "I know, but it's the first time since this," he lifted my left hand and kissed his mother's ring. "I just wanted to make sure."

This man was way too good for me. I leaned my head against his chest, "Go have fun with Gabe. I'll use the quiet to do some sketching." I turned to Gabe, "I'm trusting you to keep him out of trouble. Just call if you need bail money, but it better be a damn good story if I have to come get you two." Gabe let out a loud laugh at my sarcastic comment.

"I like her," he said, "She's a keeper."

Author's Notes:  Ohhh, now Gabe's met her.  What do you think will happen?

Follow, comment and vote!