Chapter 24

Mature Content Warning: M/M/F

Gabe's POV

After our relationship with Sang ended, I never fucking dreamed that I'd be married let alone to Luke and the most beautiful fucking woman in the world. I may present myself as cocky and confident, but inside I'm still that fucking kid who always felt left out and worthless. Those damn insecurities plagued me when we first started this three-way relationship. I was always worried about being the third fucking wheel until that day in the shower. When Nimue told me she fucking loved me, I was a goner. Now, I'm kneeling on the bed with my husband and wife, feeling like I just won the fucking lottery.

Luke's hands travel down my chest as he kisses me slowly. I can feel myself getting harder at his touch, then I moan into his mouth when I feel Nimue's fucking mouth around my cock. "Shit," I groaned as his kisses trail lower across my chest. He pinched and pulled at my nipples, before closing his lips around one. I had one hand tangled in her hair, the other in his as they continued their affections. I felt myself about to come and pulled Nimue back, "I want to cum inside of you, Snow, inside that tight little pussy." She whimpered as I centered myself over her and Luke moved behind me. Once I was fully inside of her, I felt him begin to press into my ass. "Fuck, yes, just like that pretty boy," I moaned as we began moving in sync.

I knew I wouldn't last long. She'd already fuckin edged me with her mouth, and by the way they were both moaning, they were close as well. Nimue reached up and pulled my mouth to hers. Luke's fingers dug into my hips as he cried out and spilled inside of me. The force of his thrusts slammed me deep inside of Snow. She called out my name as we both came hard, then all of us curled up with soft I love yous as we drifted off to sleep.

****

Sunlight streamed into the room as I heard Snow's whimpers next to me. I rolled onto my side and watched as Luke ate her out. When her eyes locked on mine, my fucking breath caught in my throat. She was so fucking beautiful, eyes glazed, hair mussed, and her mouth twisted in pleasure. Her hips lifted off the bed as Luke's tongue rolled across her clit, his fingers plunging deep inside of her. I palmed my cock as I continued to watch, not touching either of them. I etched the look on her face as she came into my mind. It was like a masterpiece of pleasure and pain frozen in a moment of time.

She was panting when Luke leaned up and kissed her, his lips coated in her juices. His cock brushed against her dripping folds and she quivered. "Luke," she whispered as he slid inside of her. He grunted as he began to thrust, making her breasts bounce.

Enjoying the show, husband, he said in my mind as I watched them intently. I moved slowly until my cock was at her lips. Her eyelids fluttered as she took me in her mouth. I pressed deeper, hitting the back of her throat, and groaned. Fuck, that's hot, he moaned.

Snow hummed against my cock as her hips snapped forward to meet Luke's thrust. Please, I need... her cries filled our minds as we both commanded her, "Cum." Her fucking body began to shake as I felt my balls tighten and I filled her mouth. Luke grunted and I watched his eyes clench as he also came.

He chuckled softly as he pulled out of her, "If you weren't pregnant already, you would be now." I pulled out and kissed her swollen lips.

She giggled, "We need to get cleaned up and visit the temple. I want to see the healers and then we need to visit with the Druidic council." I stood at the edge of the bed and helped her up as we ventured to the shower.

*****

"My Lady," a tall, light-haired woman said as we walked into a large room in the temple. "I have heard whisperings that you are with child, is this true?"