Chapter 29

Nimue's POV

Gabe and I were in the kitchen making breakfast when I suddenly felt a squeezing sensation and the next thing I know, I'm standing in North's trailer at the foot of his bed.

"H...how did I get in here?" I stammered. Did he do this, did I? Oh fuck, he really needs to pull that sheet up. I felt my cheeks getting warm, but he didn't seem to notice.

He looked confused as he asked, "Am I awake?"

Seriously? "Yes North, you're awake. Now how the hell did you bring me here?"

He shook his head, "I have no idea what you are talking about. One minute I'm in a damn grove of trees talking to some lady, then a tree nymph. Next thing I know I touch a tree, have a crazy vision, and then wake up here and you poofed into my trailer." Wait, he went to the grove?

Snow! Where the fuck are you? Gabe asked.

"What the fuck! Why am I hearing Gabe in my head?" North asked in shock.

I let out a laugh, "Oh this is going to be interesting." Um, Gabe honey, I'm in North's trailer and he can hear you now, I told him.

Well fuck me, that happened faster than I thought.

Wait, what happened, I asked

Well you and him, he replied

Gabriel Coleman if you are implying what I think you are implying I'll break every damn bone in your body, North growled. I haven't touched her.

Can we all talk about this after breakfast, Luke added. I haven't had enough coffee for this topic yet.

I rolled my eyes, Whatever. I'll be in shortly.

North, did she just roll her eyes? Gabe asked

"Don't answer that," I begged.

North laughed and wagged his finger at me, then answered Gabe and Luke, See you at breakfast guys.

I let out a sigh of relief, "Thanks."

"Oh, I wouldn't thank me just yet," he said with a crooked grin. "Might have to hold onto that for leverage, Goddess."

I rolled my eyes again then realized what he'd said, "Wait, goddess? Is this another nickname thing?" He chuckled and nodded. "Well, I'm far from a goddess, but thank you."

"Not to me," he mumbled under his breath. I don't think he expected me to hear it and quickly cleared his throat. "So um, any idea how you got in here?"

"I'm assuming your vision involved me?" I asked, and he nodded. "Then you did it accidentally. Can you tell me about the vision?"

He opened his mouth to explain, then got a strange look on his face. "I can't. I mean, I want to, but I can't. Every time I start to open my mouth to explain, the whole thing gets fuzzy." He grabbed the pillow and punched it in frustration, "What the fuck? Why can't I tell you about it?"

I sat on the edge of the bed. "Well, if it's in the future, sometimes the oracles won't let us tell for fear of messing with fate. I've had the same problem with visions before, and I'm sure since Gabe was given the gift of prophecy, he'll have the same dilemma sooner or later."

"Well, that's a load of shit. What's the point of giving me a vision if I can't tell anyone?" He shifted in the bed and I squealed, my cheeks turning bright red. I quickly looked towards the door as he pulled up the sheet. "Sorry," he coughed, "I wasn't exactly planning on company."