Chapter 70

Chapter 70: Multiple POVs

Unknown POV #1

"Even with all that magic, she still gets hurt," the voice spoke to him, planting doubts in his mind. "It's reckless. She needs to be free from magic and all those who possess it. Bring her to me, I can save her." The image of the circle of ringed toadstools and the old cabin flashed in my mind again. "Time is running out, shifter. Bring her if you want her to survive."

I bolted upright. My body was drenched in sweat. I had to do this, I had to save her even if she doesn't realize she needs saving.

Unknown POV #2

"We need to move up the timetable. The Abhartach has returned and will notice my presence quickly. Will the witch be able to make the arrangements?"

"When the chosen one delivers her, the spell will be ready."

"Don't forget the rest of our deal. I will not be cheated out of what is mine."

"You will be given your due in time. The timeline must be followed." He was being careful in his words. "Make sure you are properly dosing the chosen one. He must not remember until after the ritual."

"I know how to use my powers - do you doubt me?" How dare he question me!

"Not at all, my dear one. We just don't want any mistakes this time." With that, he broke the connection and I went back to my duties.

Unknown POV #1

Trigger warning: Non-con, drug-induced rape

Her hands ran over my skin as I moaned softly. "Place this in their drinks and they won't be able to fight you." She showed me a vial with dark blue liquid inside that seemed to glimmer in the candlelight.

"I don't want to hurt them," I groaned as her lips trailed down my stomach. "They just don't understand how they're hurting her."

She nipped at my skin, her bites feeling like a low fire that made me want more, "Shh, it won't hurt them, I promise. It's Oilliphéist venom. They'll be paralyzed and feel disoriented, like an amazing high from a drug. By the time they awaken, you and your charge will be long gone." She held up a second bottle filled with a greenish substance. "This is for you and her. It will accelerate your powers so you can bond her to you and teleport to the chosen place." She placed the vials on the bedside table and lowered her mouth to my throbbing cock. I knew I shouldn't, but I was helpless to stop her actions. Her tongue glided across the head and I jolted.

"Did," I groaned as she began to suck me, "Did you use the Oilliphéist venom on me?" She hummed against my length, and I knew the answer. My mind became more fogged as I felt her teeth pierce my skin. It was painful then euphoric and I put my hands in her hair as I bucked into her. Cum, my chosen one, let me taste you - her voice filled my mind, and I became lost in the drug and my desire as I filled her throat again and again.

Author's Notes:  The betrayer will be revealed in the next chapter, but remember, he isn't acting of his own will.  Then again, the other betrayer is...

Follow, comment, vote and share with all your Academy fan friends!