Chapter 57

Mature Content Warning: M/F; M/M; M/F/M - it's a lust spell folks = smut

Kota's POV

By the time I arrived at dinner, everyone seemed to be half drunk and very happy. Normally I wouldn't think much of it, but even Nimue seemed to be intoxicated, and I knew that wouldn't happen, especially being pregnant. I grabbed a goblet of water and sipped it, then spit it out. I could taste the magic, and I knew the signature - Aeval. "Where are you hiding, trickster?" I called out to her. "Why have you done this?" I growled as she appeared before me.

"Hello to you as well, Sorrel," she smirked. "Does a girl need a reason to make people feel good?" She batted her eyelashes at me.

"Save it, Aeval," I said harshly, "What do you want?"

She scoffed, "I'm merely fulfilling her wish. She wanted to relax - 'Can we just eat and have fun for a while? I need to focus on something happy for now' - her words exactly, fire mage."

"Did she ask you for this favor?" I demanded.

"She threw it out into the void carelessly. A Lady of the Lake should know better, Sorrel. Be glad it was me that answered, and not some other." She picked up a cup and took a sip. "The spell will not harm anyone, especially not those babies. You should know me better than that. Now, why don't you relax and enjoy yourself for a change, fire mage?" She ran her fingertips along my arm and I instantly felt the magic wrapping around me.

I gasped, pushing her away, "What did you do?"

"Just a little push, old friend," she smiled. "No one will do anything they don't consent to. It's a magnification spell made to remove inhibition only. The participants are given the opportunity to act on their inner desires, but not forced." She smiled as she watched me sway, "So far it has allowed your Lady to access some of her powers and connect with the current memories of her Druids. She's even narrowed down the descendent. Not bad for a single dinner, and no one's even had sex yet," she giggled. "Somehow I think that's about to change." Aeval gave a smirk and turned to leave. "No one will enter or leave until the spell ends. I give my word that she and all of you are safe, Sorrel."

I watched as she transformed into the likeness of a fairy and went back to serving food and drink. My head felt like I'd been drinking for days, as I stumbled toward Nimue. She looked beautiful in her little dress that clung to her curves and accentuated her growing belly. Despite being short, she had amazing legs and that porcelain skin just begged to be touched. I saw the smile on Nate's face as he saw me come up behind her, but he stayed quiet. I wrapped my arms around her. "You found me," she said.

"I'll always find you," I whispered in her ear.

She gasped, turned, and cried at the memory. "It was you at the last festival," she whispered.

"Yes, my fire," I replied and crashed my lips against hers. My hands moved down her back, pulling the zipper of her dress downward, then letting her go long enough to slide it off her shoulders. I was entranced by her beauty. The way her hair flowed over her shoulders and the swell of her stomach, brought tears to my eyes. "I've missed you," I murmured as I let my lips begin to explore her body. In moments I'd picked her up and placed her atop the table. I could hear the others groan when I spread her legs apart and dipped my mouth to her already wet core.

She bucked slightly as my tongue caressed her insides. Her moans filled the room as the others watched. I could hear grunts and assumed some of the guys were making out but didn't take my eyes off the woman under me. "Kota," she gasped when I pressed my fingers inside of her, pumping slowly as I curled my fingers upward. Her breath came in short pants as her body responded to me. "Please," she whispered.