Chapter 85

Gabe's POV

I've never seen my pretty boy look so fucking determined in all my life. He walked with an air of power surrounding him, and it was sexy as fuck! I swear if he wasn't on a mission right now, I'd push him against the wall and fuck him.

I heard that thought, he growled.

Good, then you know whose name you'll be screaming later, I snorted.

I think you might be the one screaming tonight my love - he stopped walking and grabbed my neck, kissing me soundly. I felt my cock throbbing against him as I moaned. He chuckled, "I'm going to make you beg, little boy." Oh fuck, he was killing me.

"Get a room," Kota laughed, as we all continued toward the temple. It had been a week since the Druid trials and Snow had been spending every spare moment in the temple trying to get Brigid to respond. Sean had been checking on her several times a day, worried she wasn't sleeping enough. We decided an intervention was needed. "Beltene is getting the pyres established around the lake, so that's another thing off the to-do list. Have Silas and North completed the pavilion?" Kota asked as we walked.

"They should be almost done by now. That's part of the trick to getting her near the water," Luke smirked as we neared the doors. "She needs a distraction." I pulled the doors open as we walked inside. Nimue was kneeling before Brigid's altar, her hair bound in a web of braids. "Little one," Luke said softly as he approached her. She lifted her head, dark circles under her icy blue eyes. "Hey, can we get your help at the lake?"

She blinked slowly, "Is everything okay?"

"We fucking think so, but we need your final decision," I added. She sighed in frustration but held out her arm so we could help her up. It took her a few minutes to center her balance once she stood. I put my hand on her stomach, "How are they treating you today, Snow?"

She grimaced, "I think they've decided to hold a kickboxing tournament. I swear I'm bruising from the inside out."

"We could have Sean or Meredith give you a look," Kota suggested, but she just shook her head.

"Nothing is wrong, they're just active. It's normal, I promise," she replied. She leaned heavily on Luke as we walked. When the grass began to slope, he quickly scooped her up in his arms making her squeal, "Lucian Michael Taylor, put me down!"

I snickered, "She used the full fucking name...you are in so much fucking trouble."

"Gabriel Joseph Coleman Taylor, you can hush," she snapped. "You two keep acting like I'm going to break. I'm pregnant, not dying!" Kota gave a snort, but quickly raised his hands in surrender when she glared at him. I'm telling you - pregnant women are scary. As we approached the pavilion, she gave a slight gasp, "Is this what you wanted to show me?"

"We wanted you to have a place near the water to deliver the babies," Silas said as he and North came out from the pavilion. It was a fairly large structure, sheltered on the sides with fabric curtains. Inside the center was a deep fire pit with a tripod and cauldron. Mattresses and benches surrounded the edges. Nearby pyres were already stacked, ready for Samhain, but far enough from the structure to remain safe.

She slowly walked around the space, gingerly running her hands over the surfaces and materials. "This is so amazing," she breathed, "I can't believe you did this for me, for us." She looked at them with tears in her eyes as they came and wrapped her in their arms.

"Oh Goddess, it was the least we could do," North said, resting his head on top of hers. She nuzzled against his chest and he ran his hands down her back. Taking her hand, he led her to the bed they had created for her. "Silas and I wanted to make something special for all of you," he said as she ran her hands across the strong frame. "It won't hold all of us, but you will be able to have three or four of us with you throughout the entire labor. That way one of us is always with you - holding and comforting you." He climbed in and we helped her sit between his legs as he wrapped his arms around her.

Silas pulled a lever and then lowered the bottom half of the bed, just like a delivery bed in the hospitals. She gasped, "Oh wow, that's amazing - I never knew you and North could make things like this." Snow sniffled a bit then tears rolled down her cheeks, "There's still so much I don't know about all of you. I feel like we've been robbed of so much time." She sagged in North's arms.

****Mature Content Warning: M/F; M/M

He pulled her hair away from her neck and started placing soft kisses as Silas came to kneel before her, running his hands along her legs. "Nýmfi, we may have lost some time, but we have the rest of our lives to make up for it," Silas said as his head lowered and he began kissing her inner thigh. She let out a slight moan and shifted closer to his mouth as it wandered higher. I felt Luke come closer behind me as North began kissing her. Kota had moved closer to the bed as well and now nipped and licked at her swollen breasts.

"She looks like a real goddess," Luke whispered in my ear as his hands began to wander over my body. "Look how good they're making her feel." Silas had her legs spread as he gently pumped his fingers inside of her, while Kota and North were massaging and suckling her breasts. Her breath came in short pants and her eyes were hooded. I let out my own moan as I felt him lower my pants and lean me down on one of the nearby cots. "I want you to cum when she does," he growled in my ear as he slid inside of me, then grasped my cock and began stroking it. Snow's eyes met mine and she gave a little smile.

I love watching you two make love - she said softly in my mind - my sexy husbands.

Fuck, my body reacted to both his touch and her voice as I felt myself getting harder in Luke's hand. Kota had moved near her head and turned her gaze away from me as his cock pushed between her lips, making her groan. I could tell all three of them were holding back their own passions but at the same time, they were making sure she knew she was loved and wanted. Her moans began to fill the tent as the sound of Luke's body slamming against mine sent me over the edge with her. 

Author's Notes: We are getting close to the end my lovelies.   Please remember to comment, vote, and follow.