Chapter 59

Mature Content Warning: M/F; M/M; M/F/M - BDSM consensual play

Nimue's POV

"Perhaps we could help with that," Owen said as he and Sean stepped closer to the bed.

North grunted, "I think I'm going to find a comfortable seat to watch this show." He kissed the top of my head, "Use your words, Goddess." I nodded and then turned to see the wicked look in Owen's eyes.

"What do you have in mind?" Luke asked, stroking my hair as he spoke. I gasped when he suddenly pulled a handful, arching my mouth back toward him. "I think she needs a lesson she won't forget quite so quickly," he said then crashed his lips against mine. It was a dominating kiss and I loved it. I know my eyes were glassy when the kiss finally broke. I'm not sure how much was the spell versus the connection with Luke.

Sean chuckled as Owen conjured a set of chains dangling from some invisible source. He held his hand out to me and I stood, placing a wrist in each of their hands. When they had secured the chains, my arms lifted above my head until I was almost on the tips of my toes. It stung and pulled at my muscles. "Color, sugar," Sean whispered as he walked around my taut figure."

"Green sir," I breathed.

"Good girl," he praised. "Now, keep your eyes on mine, but don't speak." I nodded my understanding. I saw him give Owen a glance behind me. I felt a strike against my back and gasped. I pulled against the chains and tried to move away as I heard the whip slice through the air again, then felt the impact across my back. My eyes watered and I whimpered. Sean placed his hands on my hips to steady me. "Breathe and look into my eyes. Let the pain become pleasure, mo bhríste." Owen sent the whip across my skin again and I felt the magic flowing from Sean. His eyes dimmed to a deep green, then almost black as his magic swirled across his skin. With every strike, I felt my orgasm building. The pain was explosive, but so was the pleasure. I whimpered and struggled against his hold.

I felt Owen's fingers trace the welts across my back, pressing and kneading them. "Color?" he asked.

"Green, master," I breathed.

He pressed against my back, making me wince and moan. "Oh you learn quickly, love," he chuckled darkly. His lips trailed across my neck as Sean lifted my legs around his waist, his erection pressing against my folds. "I love seeing you like this - marked, needy, and completely at our mercy." I felt his cock press against my ass and whined. "Make no mistake my little pet, once you aren't pregnant, I will take great pleasure in breaking you again and again," he growled, then he and Sean both thrust inside of me as I screamed. Their movements were brutal and meant to satisfy their needs, not mine. My back burned every time Owen's skin touched me.

I felt a burning in my body. It wasn't my orgasm, but something deeper. "Let our magic take you, ar bráthair," Sean whispered as his hips slammed against me again. "Surrender." It was like I was drowning but it felt so amazing. I felt Sean's magic merge with Owen's and my body was caught in the maelstrom. Every inch of me felt electrified. I had no control of myself - I willingly gave it to them completely. "You are ours, Nimue, ar bráthair, now and forever."

"Cum for us," Owen commanded, and I felt my mind, body, and soul shatter under their control. They continued to thrust inside of me until they both came, filling me. I don't remember them lowering my arms or removing the chains. I felt their arms cradling me, hands massaging me, and kisses covering my body. "You did so well, Bella," Owen cooed in my ear as he applied cream to my back. I felt a tingling sensation as he healed the broken skin.

"Not all of them, please," I begged, "I like them - knowing they came from you and Sean."

He gave a low laugh, "Oh Bella, you really were made for us." He kissed a welt and ran his tongue over it. "I'll leave the ones that will heal without magic, but I won't leave any that could scar. I want my canvas to be clean for the next time." My body shivered at his words. He hummed at my response and kissed me one last time, as he whispered, "Good pet," then left me in the bed with Luke and Gabe.

"I think you and Sean are the only people I've ever seen make Owen smile so fucking much, Snow," Gabe said, wrapping his arms around me. "Now, why did they punish you?"

"I was being a sassy brat, sir," I murmured as his lips began to graze across my nipples. I gasped when I felt Luke's tongue slide across my folds. Gabe's mouth closed over my breast as Luke's fingers slid inside of me. I whimpered from the pressure. I was sore from the night's activities.

"Color, little girl," Gabe asked when he felt me wince.

"Green, sir," I breathed, clenching around Luke's fingers. "Please," I begged. He continued to thrust his fingers deep inside of me as he sucked hard on my bruised clit. I cried out, feeling the swell in my abdomen as my orgasm built. I cried out, but still, he pushed me. Gabe's fingers tangled in my hair as he bit down on my nipple. Before I could say anything he lifted his mouth to mine, swallowing my screams as I came onto Luke's hand.

Gabe switched places with him as Luke pressed his fingers into my mouth. I sucked and licked my juices off of them, then groaned as Gabe thrust inside of me. "Fuck you two look so sexy," he moaned. "Come here, pretty boy," he said to Luke as he stilled his movements inside of me. Luke knelt next to him and Gabe lifted his mouth, kissing Luke. I moaned softly watching my husbands kiss one another. I loved seeing them like this - so beautiful, so in love with each other. When their kiss broke, Luke placed his hand in Gabe's hair, then used his other hand to guide his semi-hard cock into his mouth. He hollowed his cheeks around Luke's cock as he began to pump inside of me. I moaned as I watched them, feeling my body tighten around Gabe's cock.

Luke looked at me, "You like watching us, don't you, little one." I nodded, then whimpered as Gabe's thrust became harder, his fingers digging into my thighs. "Fuck," Luke moaned, tugging at Gabe's hair, "cum, all of you." His command carried across the room, his magic swelling as he slammed his hips forward, flooding Gabe's mouth as I clamped down on his cock as he filled me. All around me I heard the groans of the others as they also reached their climaxes. My eyes rolled back in my head and I fell into darkness. 

Author's Notes:  Not to leave you on a cliffhanger...but...I'll be unavailable for work things for a bit (6 days).   Until then, please comment, vote, follow and share with your fellow Academy lovers!