Chapter 15

Mature Content Warning: M/M

Luke's POV

Gabe and I both walked into the kitchen bleary-eyed to find Nimue with her hair thrown in a messy bun and two cups of coffee ready for us. "What the fuck have you done to your hair, Snow," Gabe asked.

Nimue looked at him with a confused expression, "I have a painting session today, Gabe. I have to put it up or a patient might get paint in it. It's a bit long if you haven't noticed."

"Don't get fucking sassy with me, missy. Now sit your ass down and let me fix that disaster," he grumbled at her.

She looked at me, but I threw my hands up, "Better to just let him have his way, little one, it's sorta his thing," I said. She rolled her eyes and sat in the chair. Gabe quickly took her hair down and combed through it with his fingers, then did a couple of braids that he somehow then merged and placed in an intricately patterned bun.

Nimue gasped when he finished, "How did you do that?"

"Talent, Snow, pure talent," he teased, wiggling his eyebrows at her. Her cheeks tinged at the innuendo.

She leaned over and kissed his cheek, "Well thank you. Okay, boys, I'm off to work. Don't have too much fun without me. Oh, and Gabe, feel free to help yourself to anything in the apartment." She gave me a little smirk as she emphasized the word anything, then kissed me and headed out the door. I shook my head - I swear I'm going to spank her red when she gets home.

I'd just finished my cup of coffee when Gabe came up behind me, caging me against the counter. "You did that on purpose last night," he growled in my ear as his hand came around my waist.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I lied, trying not to lean into him.

He chuckled as his hand grazed over my crotch, "You fucked her so I'd have to listen, made her scream and call you sir, knowing that all fucking night I'd hear you and be locked in that room jerking myself off to both your moans and screams." He slipped his hand inside my pants and began stroking my already hardening length. "Now I want you to fucking scream my name, pretty boy." I moaned at the nickname as my cock stood at full attention in response to his touch. I heard his pants drop, then he tugged mine down and pushed me forward on the counter as he spread my legs. "I've missed you," he whispered as he pressed deep into me.

I groaned, "Gabe," as he began to thrust harder, his hand still pumping my cock. My knuckles were white as I gripped the countertop. "Please," I whined.

"Please what, pretty boy?" he asked.

"I need to cum, please."

He chuckled and said in a husky tone, "Then cum for me." My body shook and tears rolled down my cheeks as I spilled into his hand, calling his name. Then his own thrusts became erratic as he filled me. We were both still panting when he slipped out of me, spun me around, and crashed his lips into mine. When the kiss broke he leaned his forehead against mine, "Come on, take a shower with me," he said, then held my hand as he led me down the hall.

An awkward silence filled the shower as we cleaned up until Gabe suddenly knelt before me. He began to lick and suck my balls and cock, then said, "Fuck my mouth the way you did hers last night." His crystal blue eyes held my gaze as he took me deep in his throat.

I grabbed his hair and began thrusting hard, "Fuck, that's it, love." He took everything I gave him, his hands massaging my balls as he worked my length until I came down his throat. His eyes were glassy as I pulled him to me and kissed him. I turned off the shower, dried us both off, and led him to my bed. We both climbed in and fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

I felt Nimue climb into the bed and press her lips to my cheek, "Love you," she whispered and snuggled against me. I wrapped my arm around her, as Gabe was still pressed against my back, his arm draped over my stomach.

**** Mature Content Warning: M/F/M

I woke to my watch alarm vibrating. Blinking I realized all three of us were in the bed together. Both Gabe and I were completely naked, and Nimue was only wearing one of my shirts. I carefully made my way off the bed and used the restroom. As I started to step back into the room I heard them talking softly. Gabe was snuggled up next to her as they faced each other. I stayed out of sight and listened.

"You wanted that to happen, didn't you, I mean Luke and I?" he asked her.

Nimue giggled, "No idea what you're talking about."

I smirked and stepped into the room, "Don't believe a word she says, Gabe. She always has a plan and we are simply at her mercy," I laughed. "Sorry to say it, but we've only got about thirty minutes to make it to the stakeout."

Gabe looked at Nimue, then back at me with a wicked grin on his face. "It only takes ten minutes to get there, so that means we have twenty minutes to make Snow scream." He pulled her against his chest as I climbed on the bed. Her mouth was in an O shape as she realized what we were doing. I pulled her legs apart and ran my tongue along her clit as he pulled open her shirt. I licked at her folds as she began to moan softly. When I slammed my fingers inside of her she screamed, but it was quickly cut off. I looked up to see Gabe's mouth covering hers as she bucked against my fingers. Their mouths moved together as he pinched and tugged at her nipples. I groaned as I felt my cock getting hard watching them.

When I pressed another finger into her core, she screamed louder and arched violently. Gabe held her tightly as he watched me. He leaned against her ear, "That's it beautiful, cum for us." She had tears streaming down her cheeks as her juices flooded into my mouth. I continued to lap at her folds as he covered her in kisses, then I leaned up and kissed him. "Fuck, she tastes good," Gabe groaned. Nimue whimpered as she watched us. We broke the kiss and I stepped to the bathroom to get a cloth to clean her up. Afterward, we tucked her into bed with several kisses as she started to drift off and we headed to the stakeout, both grinning like fools.

Author's Notes:  Thoughts?  As always, please follow, vote and comment, my lovelies!