Chapter 75

Chapter 75: Multiple Unidentified POVs

2nd man POV -

Trigger Warning - sort of non-con (she doesn't remember who she is)

"You look so innocent, my little breeder," he cooed as he pulled her spelled body toward him. The man lay unconscious and unaware of the creature that had entered their home. He ran his hand over her breast as she shifted in response to his touch. His fangs extended and he sank them into her breast, covering her mouth as she tried to scream. Shhh, it will pass quickly, breeder - he said in her mind as his venom began to flow through her. That's it, feels good doesn't it - he cooed as her eyes rolled back and her breathing sped up. As he drank from her, he moaned -

Mate.

He ran his tongue over the mark, sealing it with his saliva as he watched her body react. She moaned and arched, needing release, but he couldn't give it to her yet. Her icy blue eyes met his serpent green ones and she gasped. "You recognize me now, don't you," he hissed as she whined, pressing her thighs together.

"Yes, my mate," she gasped as her body felt like it was burning.

"Touch yourself," he commanded her as his tongue flickered across her skin, his own desire building as her heart raced. This wasn't supposed to happen - not her, not now. She gasped, bucking toward him, but he pulled away and deepened his command, the power emanating off of him, "I said, touch yourself, mate. You need the release and I want to watch you cum."

Her hands traveled between her legs as she began circling her sensitive clit. "Yes sir," she moaned as she pressed her fingers inside herself, moving faster until she found her release and called out as she flooded her juices over her hand. He grinned then dipped his tongue into her fluids quickly but didn't touch her.

"Well done," he said quietly, "Now sleep, little mate. When we next meet I promise to make you cum so hard that you will feel like you're flying. We both will," he smirked and vanished.

Emily blinked, feeling the pool of moisture between her legs, and groaned, wondering what had happened. "Em, you okay," her husband asked.

"Yeah, just a dream, Joe. Sorry if I woke you," she tried to shift before he felt the moisture, but she wasn't quick enough.

He chuckled, "Good dream, huh?" She blushed, ducking her head. "No need to be ashamed, woman. Just let me be part of the dream next time." She giggled and snuggled against him as he ran his fingers over her thighs and stomach. "Then again," he said, lifting her leg slightly and pressing his cock forward, "We can make the dream real, wife." She whimpered, her body still hungry, and rolled her hips back. He sank his length inside of her and moaned her name as he gently made love to her, giving her two orgasms before he finally spilled inside of her. He pulled her against his chest, "Love you, Em," he whispered as they fell asleep.

1st man (hooded figure) POV

Trigger Warning - sort of non-con (she doesn't remember who she is)

I stood watching her unnoticed for quite a while. She was in full nesting mode. The cabin was spotless, with fresh sheets in the cribs, canned goods lining the shelves and she had enough bread prepared for an army. "Not much longer," I said as she kneaded the dough. She jumped at the sound of my voice and spun to meet my gaze. Her mouth fell open, but she didn't speak. "Are you afraid, breeder?" I asked her and smiled when her eyes softened and she shook her head no. "Come." She walked toward me, wiping her hands on her apron, and stopped just before me. I ran my hand over her stomach - four maybe, five more days and she'd give birth. I wouldn't take the children from her. That alone was going to infuriate Delilah, but she'd get over it. Once Emily gives birth to our sons, we won't need Delilah anymore. Our children will have a claim to the land, not her. Besides, children need their mothers. Emily can still fulfill her role while being a good mother, matter of fact it will help keep her content and willing to breed.

I ran my hand along her cheek drinking in her beauty and innocence. I see no reason to destroy this creature. I've already marked her, that bond cannot be broken now, not even by her soulmates. I laughed to myself to think of how her lovers would feel knowing she has been claimed and marked by two more. Jerron's mark was like a beacon to any Dark Fae. Her Holly King would have a fit if he saw it. While mine was hidden until I wished it to be revealed. Even if Addanc's spell breaks, her bond to us is cemented - we've won, they just haven't realized it yet.

"Kneel, beautiful," I said softly, "Show me how much you crave me." I pulled my cock free from my tunic and grunted as she took me into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down as she fought to take my length fully. I admired her determination, but her body simply wasn't made to accommodate a giant comfortably. I threaded my fingers into her hair and began tugging, feeling her throat constrict and choke as I pumped faster. She began to stroke the length she couldn't fit in her mouth with one hand while the other began to massage my balls. I groaned loudly, "Fuck, you're a natural, love. I'm almost there, Em." I felt the blood rush and I began to shoot ropes of cum down her throat as she sucked and swallowed greedily. We were both panting when I finally pulled back. Cum dripped from her chin and her eyes were dazed. She looked fucking beautiful as I pulled her up and kissed her soundly.

Her moan made me melt as our kiss deepened. I didn't understand why I was feeling this way, but I needed her. Not just because of the plan, but somewhere deep inside of me, my soul was calling out to hers. I broke the kiss and searched her face, not knowing what I was looking for, then quickly walked out the door.

Well fuck, now what am I going to do? I need to talk to Jerron. 

Author's Notes:  Plot twist!  Darn characters changing things up on me...had to start a whole new chart.

Comment, vote & follow!