Robin's Arc Chapt 9

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

Chapter:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE MONEY IS GONE?!!!" Nami shrieked, grabbing Usopp by the front of his shirt, a dark look crossed her face, and bringing her face close to Usopp's, "You didn't drop it, did you?"

"OF COURSE NOT!" Usopp denied, frowning slightly, shoving her hands off him, spotting the Franky Family in a boat with their money, baring his teeth, and glaring daggers at them, "HEY GIVE BACK OUR MONEY, JERKS!!!"

"GET BACK HERE, PAULIE!" a loud voice fumed.

"It would appear the debt collectors are after Paulie again." Kalifa concluded, straightening her glasses, turning towards the commotion, seeing guys chasing after a guy, and a sweatdrop appeared on her forehead.

"I AIN'T GOT YOUR STINKING MONEY, YA DAMN LOUSY VULTURES!" a guy wearing a blue jumpsuit barked, running towards the canal, jumping into the boat, tossing the Franky Family out of the boat, and tying them up with rope, "ROPE ACTION: ROUND TIE!"

"Great, now he can bring back our money." Luffy grinned, watching Paulie.

"I doubt it." Shadow deadpanned, standing beside Nami, watching Paulie start driving the boat away, and pointing a finger towards the boat, "He's driving off with our money."

"GET BACK HERE!" Ussop fumed, baring his teeth at Paulie, and glaring daggers at Paulie, "WE NEED THAT MONEY, ASSHOLE!"

"Leave this Bastard to me." Luffy declared, pulling up a non-existent sleeve, and stopping when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Leave the idiot to me." a voice squawked, "I'll get your money back."

"D-D-Did that pigeon just talk?" Nami inquired, blinking rapidly, and gazing at the pigeon sitting on Lucci's shoulder.

(****************************************************************************)

At the Franky Family House

"So who's Ace?" Mozu inquired, sitting next to me, and staring expectantly at me.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Kiwi added, sitting beside her sister, and grinning.

"Yeah." I smiled, glancing down at my hands, a far-away look appeared in my eyes, holding my coke in my hands, and glancing up at them, "He's actually my first boyfriend."

"I remember those days, don't you sis?" Mozu sighed, putting her hand against her cheek, and staring into space.

"Sure do." Kiwi agreed, sighing peacefully, and resting her hand against her cheek.

(****************************************************************************)

Back at Galley Law

"OWW! LET GO OF MY EAR!" Paulie whined, glaring daggers at Lucci, standing on the ground, handing the suitcase of money back to Usopp, and rubbing his ear from where Lucci yanked it, "I WAS GOING TO USE THAT MONEY, BUT ONCE AGAIN YOU SCREWED THAT UP! YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK, JACKASS!!"