Chapt. 65

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

              Chapt. 65: The Search, The Crew's Answers, and The Meeting of The Flame-Man

                              Back at the Going Mary

         "Is it really ok to leave Luffy and Ivy?" Chopper inquired, leaning over the railing of the ship, a look of worry on his face, "Since Luffy's our captain and Ivy is like our vice-captain."

"They'll be fine," Nami dismissed, looking around for a place to hide the ship, "Besides, we're not going to leave them behind. We're just going to hide the ship until things settle down, then we'll go back and look for them."

"Don't worry Chopper," Shadow smirked, standing next to him (she's still in her blonde girl form), "This always happens, Luffy always drags Ivy into his chaos."

"Yeah, Luffy attracts trouble like how a dead person attracts vultures." Usopp nodded, a sweatdrop on his head, staring out at the town.

"That's the only reliable thing our captain ever does." Zoro deadpanned, a sweatdrop appeared on his head.

"I swear if that idiot gets Ivy-Chawn hurt in any way I'll..." Sanji threatened, glaring out at the town.

"There's a secluded cove up ahead that we can hide the ship at." Vivi informed, leaning on the other side of the ship, pointing in the direction of where the cove was.

(*********************************************************)

Back to Luffy, Ace, and Ivy

"Luffy, do you know where your ship is?" Ace asked, walking beside Luffy.

"I don't know," Luffy grinned, walking alongside Ace, "That's funny."

What an idiot I thought, walking behind them, narrowing my eyes (just like Usopp in Alabasta), with a large sweatdrop on my head.

"Uh," Ace chuckled lightly, shaking his head in amusement, "Most pirate captains remember where they leave their ships, Luffy."

"It's not my fault," Luffy grinned, walking beside Ace, "I was hungry and I forgot where we left the ship."

"That reminds me," Ace remembered, stopping, turning towards Luffy, and lightly tapping him on the head with Armament Haki, "There, now we're even."

"What did you do that for?," Luffy glared up at Ace, rubbing his head, "And why does it hurt?"

"Because you sent him flying through the restaurant's walls remember?" I deadpanned, walking behind them, "And he can do the same thing that I can."

"Ohh," Luffy grinned, sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck, "Sorry about that, Ace."

"It's fine, just be more careful next time," Ace smiled, ruffling Luffy's hair, "So tell me about this crew of yours."