Chapter Rewrite

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

Chapt. 1: The Dream, The Tattoo, and Body Changes

It is time, Young One, a gentle-voice spoke, appearing in a young girl's dream as a majestic white-dragon, and her eyes shined with wisdom from living many years, Awaken your powers.

Time for what? a young girl's voice questioned, somehow standing in front of the dragon in her dream, and a perplexed expression etched onto her face, How the heck am I inside my own dream?

That is not what is important, Little One. the dragon dismissed, smiling down at the girl, and her eyes crinkling, You have a power deep inside of you. Wield it to protect those you care about.

What are you talking about? I don't have any powers. the girl objected, frowning slightly, and a somber look appeared on her face, I'm just an ordinary girl.

You are not as ordinary as you may think, Young One. the dragon smiled, carefully lifting the girl's chin with her claw, and gazing at the girl with kindness, You are far stronger than what you realize.

What am I doing? the girl thought, staring transfixed into the dragon's eyes, and shaking herself out of her daze, Talking to a dragon in my sleep?

Only you have the power to change destiny, My Child. the dragon informed, ruffling her wing, sliding an anklet towards the girl, and smiling slyly, Take this anklet. It will serve you greatly on your journey.

Journey? the girl pondered, raising her eyebrows in dubiety, picking up the silver anklet, holding it close to her face, and examining it in scrutiny, And how is a piece of jewelry supposed help me? It looks like a thin piece of wire.

The anklet indeed looked like a thin piece of wire. It was silver, thin, and circular. At the moment, it had no charms dangling off of it.

All will be revealed in time, Young One. the dragon insinuated cryptically, smiling knowingly, and nodding towards the anklet, Do not look so worry, Little One. Go ahead and put it on. It will not bite you.

That isn't what I'm worried about. the girl thought, a sweatdrop appeared on her head, and slipping it onto her ankle, I was taught at a young age by my mom not to accept things from strangers...

Your mother is wise. In this case, I mean you no harm. the dragon chuckled softly, it's eyes crinkling in amusement, lifting a claw to the girl's forehead, slowly disappearing, and it's fading voice ringing in the girl's ears, You must never take this anklet off...

The blaring sound of an alarm going off made the young girl, Ivy Miller, bolt upright in her bed. Reaching across to the wooden bedside-table, Ivy turned off the annoying sound. She pushed aside her aqua-blue covers as she stumbled out of bed. Stretching her arms before shuffling across the wood-floors towards her bathroom.

Ivy Miller was a short girl (4ft. 8inches to be exact) with long, curly, light-brown hair that went to the middle of her back. She had the most stunning green-eyes that held sparkle of childish-humor.

What a strange dream. It felt so real. Ivy thought, sliding off her black tank-top and silver cotton shorts onto the bathroom floor, stepping into the shower, closing her eyes, and letting the warm water wash over her, I have got to stop watching Anime before I go to bed.