Chapt. 87

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

Chapt. 87: Mr. Prince's Rescue Plan, The Scissor, and The First Round

"Ace, breath," I pleaded, giving him CPR to get the water out of him (we escaped the room and we're now outside), giving him mouth to mouth, only for Ace to kiss me, insuring I didn't break the kiss by putting his hands to the back of my head, smirking as my face turned bright red while he continued to kiss me, and I pulled his ear when he broke the kiss, "W-W-WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"I couldn't not do that," Ace smirked, sitting up, and pushing my wet hair out of my face, "Besides, it's fun to make your face go red."

"Get a room you two," Shadow suggested, ringing out her hair, and turning to Sanji (who was currently kicking Luffy in the stomach in order to make him spit out the water, which Luffy was laying on the ground unconscious with water squirting out of his mouth), "Hey Sanji, when we heard you got shot earlier we assumed that was part of your plan. So where's Chopper?"

"You'd be right," Sanji smirked, lighting a cigarette, and rolling his eyes at Luffy, "I made it look like I got beat so Crocodile would come out and Chopper was the decoy."

"YOU USELESS BAG OF BOLTS, WAKE UP ON YOUR OWN!" Nami complained, baring her teeth, climbing out onto the ground, and pulling Usopp along with her, "I SWEAR I'M GONNA LEAVE YOU INSIDE THAT TANK FILLED WITH THOSE GATORS IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP!!!"

"Guys, where's Mr. Bushido?" Vivi inquired, pulling herself onto the ground, ringing out her hair, and glancing around not seeing Zoro.

"Damn that captain is such a pain," Zoro grumbled, pulling himself out onto the ground, and dragging Smoker behind him, "I just had to pick a captain that won't let anyone die, even if it's our enemy."

"CACTUS HEAD, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Sanji irked, walking over to Zoro, baring his teeth, and a tick mark on his head, "DID YOU FORGET HE'S OUR ENEMY?!"

"SHUT UP, FANCY-BROWS!" Zoro heaved, trying to catch his breath, an annoyed look on his face, and standing up, "I couldn't care less if he died or not, but our softhearted Captain gave me orders to save him."

"This isn't the time for us to be fighting," Usopp advised, sitting up, and coughing, "We need to leave before Crocodile realizes we escaped and starts coming after us again."

"Usopp's right for once," Sanji agreed, turning towards Nami, and grinning, "Nami, put some of that perfume I bought you on."

"Ok, but why?" Nami puzzled, raising an eyebrow up in dubiety, and spraying the perfume on.

"One whiff of that stuff makes me swoon like a schoolboy in love," Sanji gushed, spinning around towards Nami, and his heart-mode activated, "I'd follow that scent all the way to hell."

Idiot, Zoro thought, a large sweatdrop appeared on his head as he watched Sanji, only to block Smoker's weapon with his sword, "By all means go, eh."

"RORONOA!," Smoker glared, attempting to strike Zoro with his weapon, only to have Zoro block it, "WHY DID YOU SAVE ME?!"

"I didn't save you," Zoro corrected, narrowing his eyes at Smoker, and holding up his sword, "If it were me, I would've let you drown, but my captain has a thing about not letting people die."