Chapt. 37

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

      Chapt. 37: We Land on Cocoyashi Village, Johnny's Horrible News, and Nami's Been Betrayed

                                                   Flashback

  "And I'm out," Nami smirked throwing down her cards with triumphant, "I win."

"You've got to be cheating," Ivy narrowed her eyes suspiciously at Nami, "Lift up your sleeves."

"Yeah, there's no way that you can keep winning all the time," Usopp agreed, narrowing his eyes at Nami, "I mean no one can be that lucky."

"What can I say," Nami smirked deeper, "When it's a game of cards, I'm the master."

"She probably played card games for money, that's why she's so good," Shadow grumbled, turning to face Luffy, who had more cards than what he started with, "Why do you have more cards than what you started with, Luffy?"

"I don't know," Luffy grinned, holding up a ton of cards in his hands, "I think more cards is better."

"IDIOT," Usopp fumed baring his teeth at Luffy, "LEARN THE RULES!!"

"Ok," Luffy grinned, "The one with the most cards wins."

"THAT'S NOT HOW THE GAME WORKS, YOU MORON!" Ivy fumed, whacking Luffy upside the head.

End of Flashback

Man, they sure were idiots, but they made me feel happy for the first time in a long time, Nami thought-smiling sadly, putting stuff away in her "room" only to widen her eyes open feeling a massive quake, running out of Arlong Park with terrified eyes, THOSE IDIOTS, I THOUGHT I TOLD THEM TO STAY AWAY!

(**********************************************)

Back at the boat with Ivy, Luffy, Sanji, and Yosaku

"Faster Cow," Luffy grinned, whacking Moo-Moo on the head, "Hang on Nami we're coming, I can see Arlong Park up ahead."

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT HURTING ANIMALS, YOU JERK!," I chafed, baring my teeth at him, pulling his cheeks with Armament Haki, before rubbing Moo-Moo on the head, "I'm sorry that this idiot hurt you, do you mind going a little faster please?"

Moo-Moo smiled up at me, swimming faster towards Arlong Park.

"You guys are seriously insane," Yosaku sweatdropped watching all of us, only to widen his eyes when he saw we were approaching Arlong Park fast, "SLOW DOWN BEFORE WE CRASH!!!"

"IVY WOULD YOU MIND TELLING THAT COW OF YOURS TO SLOW DOWN?!" Sanji suggested with a hint of panic in his voice, glancing up to where Yosaku was pointing at, getting huge eyes.

"Eh?," I furrowed my brows in confusion, looking at the two of them with my head tilted sideways, glancing up to where those two where pointing and got bugging eyes when I saw that were we're going to crash if Moo-Moo didn't slow, "MOO-MOO SLOW DOWN!!!"