Chapt. 21: The Girl, The Incident, and The Evil Scheme

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

                        Chapt. 21: The Girl, The Incident, and The Evil Scheme

       "Why are we hiding in a tree watching Ussop talk to Kaya instead of looking for Luffy?" Shadow whispered from my shoulder (she's in her Artic Fox form), as we watched Ussop from a high tree branch.

"We don't need to," I smirked slyly, hearing familiar loud voices in the distance, "Luffy should be coming right about...now."

"YAHOO!," Luffy shouted gleefully, crashing on the ground with Zoro, Nami, and the three boys (apparently, he thought it would be fun to use his Gum Gum Rocket to launch them towards Kaya), "That worked well!"

"Yeah, real well!" Nami screeched sarcastically with bared teeth as she punched Luffy on the head.

"Oh my, are you guys alright?" Kaya voiced in concern, wide eyes.

"They're fine," I dismissed with a wave of my hand, jumping down from the branch with Shadow on my shoulders, landing on the ground next to Luffy, "This happens to be "normal" when you hang out with Luffy."

"Goodness," Kaya chuckled softy, lips curled up slightly in a small smile, "If I may ask, who are you?"

"I'm glad you asked," I grinned, holding onto my mint green fedora hat, mock bowing as I introduced myself, "My name is Ivy Miller and it's a pleasure to meet you Kaya."

"How did you know my name?" Kaya wondered with furrowed brows, directing her question down at me.

"Let's just say Ussop spoke very fondly of you," I winked, smirking upon seeing Ussop fall out of the tree and landing on the ground with a loud thud (Kaya had a faint blush on her face), "I think you two would make an adorable couple."

"SHUT UP!" Ussop shrieked, marching up to me and whacking me lightly on the head (he had a faint red hue on his face).

"She's right," Nami smirked, walking over to me before standing next to me, "You two would make an adorable couple."

Ussop opened his mouth to retort, but closed it shut as he stood up stiffly with a deep frown on his face upon hearing a voice coming towards us.

"You there," boomed the voice as it walked closer towards us, "Get out before I have you people arrested for trespassing."

"Oh joy," I muttered sarcastically, recognizing the person as it stopped in front of us (Ussop, Zoro, Luffy, and the three boys snorted at that, while Nami curled her lips in amusement, which made the Poop Butler send us a dark look), "It's the Poop Butler."

"I suggest you leave unless you have some business with me." Kuro warned, pushing up his glasses with his palms.

"Do you think you can help us get a ship?" Luffy asked innocently with hopeful eyes.

"Certainly not," Kuro frowned, eyes landing on Ussop (why he thought hiding behind a tree was smart...I'll have no idea), "Ussop."

"Crap." Ussop panicked, coming out of his genius hiding place.