Chatpt. 107

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

    Chapt. 107: The Three Musketeers, The Marines Attack, The Tearful Farwell

   THIS IS TERRIBLE! I HAVE TO WARN THEM BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!, Igaram thought-panicking, sprinting towards the room where we were staying, carrying four pieces of paper in his hands, banging the door opened, and blinking rapidly when seeing Vivi bolt up in her bed, "The Straw Hats, where did they go?"

"They left a little while ago," Vivi answered, sitting up in her bed, smiling sadly, and gazing curiously at Igaram, "What do you have in your hands Igaram?"

"It's...well...here take a look for yourself," Igaram faltered, setting the four pieces of paper on a table, and a concerned expression on his face, "We have to tell them..."

"It would be pointless to tell them," Vivi smiled, a soft laugh coming from her throat, picking up the papers, and glancing at them, "It would only make them happy and quite pleased with themselves."

"Y-y-you're joking right?," Igaram stuttered, his mouth hanging open in shock, and widening his eyes when Vivi shook her head.

The first piece of paper had a boy grinning widely up at the camera. The Bounty poster read: Monkey D. Luffy: 100,000,000 Berries.

The second piece of paper had a young man wearing an orange cowboy hat and leaning against a wall while pushing the hat up a little with a finger that was on fire. This Bounty poster read: Portgas D. Ace: 650,000,000 Berries. (***AN: I know that Ace's bounty doesn't increase in the anime, but I figured it would make sense that it did if he continued to travel with Luffy and while him helping Luffy take down Crocodile...it was what I thought up.***)

The 3rd piece of paper had a picture of a short girl with long flaming red hair. She was holding a sword in her hands, and was standing beside a black wolf. Her Bounty poster read: Ivy "Little Red" Miller: 99,000,000

The final piece of paper had a picture of green-haired man. His Bounty poster read: Roronoa Zoro: 60,000,000

(*********************************************************)

Back at the port

"Captain Hina, the two soldiers you sent out to catch the enemy ship are back," a random Marine informed, rushing up at Hina, and saluting, "And we have a problem with locating the Straw Hats ship."

"What do you mean?," Hina inquired, turning towards the Marine, and narrowing her eyes, "I thought we properly confirmed their ship being at Erumalu?"

"It was...," the Marine nodded, scratching his head sheepishly, and frowning slightly, "Or at least earlier this afternoon it was there, but I just received a report saying it suddenly vanished. However, we do have men searching for it as we speak."

I guess Smoker wasn't joking afterall about them not being your typical pirate...Hina is shamed, Hina thought-glaring into the distance, and barking orders at them, "Good, they couldn't have gotten far."

"Pirates are the scum of the worst kind." Jango professed, standing on a pirate ship that was headed for the dock, and wearing a white Marines hat.