Chapt. 28: The Past Revealed

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

                   Chapt. 28: The Past Revealed

                                                    50 Years Earlier

         A 17-year-old girl, with long, curly, brown hair and grey eyes, was sitting at a bar-stool sipping a can of soda (the old-fashioned kind of Pepsi).

She was wearing a navy-blue, long-pantleg, sleeveless romper over a long-sleeved, white shirt with a dark green sweatshirt tied around her waist. On her feet was a pair of knee-high, black leather, steel-toed boots, with ice-blue shoelaces. For accessories, she had on a silver dragon necklace (the dragon was curled up sleeping), a black leather wristband, and a light blue slender ribbon that she had used to tie her hair up in a high pony tail. She looked to be about 5feet tall (maybe a little taller, but not much).

"Here's your order of cheese bites, Miss.," the bartender appeared with the stranger's food behind the counter of the bar, placing the basket in front of the woman and helping the next customer.

"Thank you," the lady thanked before stuffing some into her mouth, noticing a woman fighting against a man who was forcing her out of the bar, narrowing her eyes when he slapped the woman across her face, taking one last swig of her soda before getting off her stool and clamping a hand on the guy's arm, "I suggest removing your hand off the girl before I remove it for you."

"This doesn't concern you," the man spat, smelling like alcohol, attempting to shove this new girl's hand off his arm, but failing when she squeezed his arm tighter, "Besides this bitch was asking to come with me."

"Really? Cause it looks to me like she doesn't want anything to do with you," the brown haired girl smirked gripping the guy's arm tighter, "Not that I blame her, I wouldn't want anything to do with a Monkey-Pig either."

"You little bitch," the guy spat, spewing spit on the brown-haired girl, letting the other girl go, swinging his arm at the brown-haired girl, "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!!"

"Firstly, eww," the brown-haired girl stated in disgust wiping her hand across her cheek where the guy had spit on her, dodging the guy's fists by ducking (really, he was soo weak it was child's play), "Secondly, like I'm gonna tell a jackass like you my name, I'm not an idiot."

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY!" the man spat, swinging his hand at the brown-haired girl again, only to howl in pain when she grabbed his fist in one hand, and crushing his hand (possibly breaking some bones in his hand) as she clutched his hand tighter.

"Disgusting pigs like you, who force yourselves on ladies," the brown-haired girl glared a death-glare that made the guy shiver in terror, pulling the guy's arm behind him before letting go and round-house kicking him, sending him crashing through the bar's windows, "REALLY PISS ME OFF!"

"Umm..." the other girl spoke quietly, staring at the brown-haired girl with wide eyes, "Thank you, Miss."

"Don't mention it, guys like him seriously are disgusting pigs," the brown-haired girl scowled with a dark look, turning towards the other girl with a grin sticking out her hand, "I'm Dawn, by the way. You're ok right?"