Chapt. 69

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

          Chapt. 69: The Sandstorm Returns, The Desert Bandits, and The Dragons?

         "I FOUND A SHRIMP!" Luffy grinned, waking up the next morning, walking around our campsite, and finding a "shrimp", "SANJI, MAKE US SOME SHRIMP FOR BREAKFAST!!"

"BE QUIET!," I glared, waking up, coming out of Ace's tent, walking over to Luffy, and smacking him upside the head, "NOT EVERYONE HAS THE SAME ENERGY AS YOU!"

"You would think after all those times that Ivy kicked his butt for waking her up in the morning that he would remember that she hates being woken up when she doesn't want to be woken up." Shadow sweatdropped, walking out of the tent, and Nami and Vivi coming out of the tent a few seconds later.

"Good morning," Sanji chirped, coming out of his tent, and started cooking our breakfast, "How is everyone today?"

"I WOULD BE A LOT BETTER IF EVERYONE WOULD STOP BEING SO CHIRPER IN THE MORNING!" I bared my teeth, sitting down with an annoyed look on my face, and an evil aura seeping out.

"GYAAAA!!!" Usopp shrieked, hiding behind Zoro (they had just walked out of the tent), "M-M-MONSTER!!!"

"S-s-she's scary." Chopper trembled, sitting on top of Usopp's shoulders, and glancing at me with a terrified look on his face (ad Usopp had the same look on his face).

"GET OFF ME, YOU TWO!!!" Zoro bared his teeth at them, trying to pull them off of him (unsuccessfully).

"What's with them...," Ace yawned, walking out of his tent, stopping, blinking rapidly, and seeing me, "Oh, that makes sense now."

"Luffy, what do you mean that you found a shrimp?" Shadow inquired, walking over to Luffy, and Usopp coming over to Luffy with Chopper behind him.

"Don't be dumb, Luffy," Usopp frowned, walking over to him, raising an eyebrow at him, and stopping in front of him, "Everyone knows that shrimps can't live in the desert."

"Then how do you explain...this." Luffy grinned, holding up the "shrimp" close to Usopp and Chopper.

"I stand corrected, it is a shrimp," Usopp grinned, glancing at the "shrimp", "It's a desert shrimp."

"Seriously? Wow, I never knew that there were so many different animals in the world." Chopper smiled, his eyes filled with curiosity.

"It looks yummy," Usopp grinned, a dreamy look on his face as he pictured the many tasty dishes that Sanji could create with it, "I wonder if it's edible?"

"Why not?," Luffy grinned, holding the "shrimp", "Crawfish are edible."

"Of course you would know that," Shadow muttered under her breath, rolling her eyes, only to widen her eyes when she realized what Luffy was holding in his hand, "Luffy, that's not a shrimp..."