Chapt. 50

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

                    Chapt. 50: The Ending of the Battles, Next Stop: Alabasta, and The Dire Situation

                   "We can't let you pirates screw up our mission any longer," Mr. 5 stated, glaring in front of Usopp, "NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that," Usopp grinned, cocking a silver ball into his sling shot, and firing it at Mr. 5, "TRY MY SPECIAL ATTACK: EXPLODING STAR!"

"I thought I already told you that exploding things don't work on me," Mr. 5 intoned, eating the silver ball, only to have his whole face turn red and steam to come out of his ears, "AHHHH! WATER! I NEED WATER!"

"I'm sorry, did I say exploding star?" Usopp smirked, sticking his nose up high in the air, "What I meant to say was my new special tabasco star. It's pretty hot isn't it? I had to learn that the hard way."

"DAMN YOU!" Mr. 5 fumed, latching onto Usopp, "I REFUSE TO BE TAKEN DOWN BY SOME CHEAP COWARDLY TRICKS! FULL BODY EXPLOSION!"

"WAHHHH!!" Usopp cried, running around frantically, "GET OFF ME! GET OFF!!!!"

"FLAMING ONIGIRI!" Zoro chanted, cutting Mr. 5 unconscious, "Heh, these flaming swords aren't too shabby."

"I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU KILL MY FRIENDS!" Luffy roared, charging after Mr. 3, only to have Mr. 3 run away and Luffy follow after him, "GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD!"

"YOU GOT TO CATCH ME FIRST!" Mr. 3 stuck his tongue out at Luffy, running into the jungle, As if I'd fight that Straw Hat, nobody told me how powerful he was

"REAL MEN DON'T INTERFERE WITH A FIGHT AND THEY SURE AS HELL DON'T USE DIRTY TRICKS TO WIN A FIGHT EITHER!" Luffy raged, skidding to a halt, seeing tons of Mr. 3's in the jungle, "Huh?"

"Can you find the real me, Straw Hat?" Mr. 3 taunted, hiding, "I bet you can't"

"...." Luffy glanced around at all the Mr. 3's before locking onto a specific Mr. 3, stretching his leg back and sent it fly into the one he had locked onto to, "GUM-GUM STAMP!"

"You shouldn't be able to...you only have brute strength not smart," Mr. 3 wheezed, falling backwards unconscious, "So how did you know?"

"Having smarts isn't all that great," Luffy huffed out smoke from his nostrils, "And I know it was the real you because of instinct."

"And just where do you think you're going?" Shadow smirked darkly, blocking Miss. Golden Week from leaving, calling over to Carue, "OI CARUE! COME HELP ME WITH SOMETHING!"

"EEEEEEK!" Miss. Golden Week shrieked, getting a terrified look on her face, turning towards the other way, only to gulp when Carue blocked her from going the other way (Carue also had an evil smirk on his face), "AHHHHH!"

"Usopp, give me some rope would you?" I smirked over at him, grabbing the rope out of his hands and walking over to Shadow, Carue, and Miss Golden Week, "Nice work, Shadow and Carue. I'll take it from here."