Chapt. 24

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

         Chapt. 24: Enter The Poop Butler, The Ussop Pirates, and Mission Protect Kaya

      "Luffy, have you been putting pressure on Shadow's wounds ever since we left?" I commented kneeling alongside of Luffy, who was applying pressure to Shadow's wounds, (Ussop, Kaya, Nami, and I were surprised to find Luffy doing that instead of fighting alongside Zoro when we made it to the shore), "I'm impressed and very proud of you."

"Yeah," Luffy grinned, looking up at us, "Zoro reminded me that Shadow still needed someone to help her and that I should save my strength for my fight with Kuro."

"Alright move aside," Kaya directed, pushing Luffy out of the way (she's bossy when she gets into her "doctor" mode), glancing at the wounds before turning towards us, "Nami get me a bucket of clean water and some alcohol to get rid of the bacteria in the wounds, Ussop find me some thread and a needle, Ivy find me some towels and a pair of scissors, Luffy keep putting pressure on the wounds while I go wash my hands."

"What do you want me to do doc?" Zoro questioned walking up to us (he finished his battle with the two "cats").

"See if you can find me something we can lay Shadow down on, so the bacteria can't get into the wounds while I do the surgery," Kaya commanded in an authority tone, "Make sure all of you sterilize the items with alcohol before coming near Shadow."

"I have a sewing needle and thread would that work?" Nami inquired, standing up before muttering, "The needle would work, but we need something stronger than sewing thread."

"Right," Kaya affirmed nodding her head, standing up, "If there's something metal or plastic that might work to stitch up her wounds."

"Hey Kaya, how about cauterizing her wounds?" I suggested hesitantly (knowing how squeamish I get and how much it'll hurt her), "Unless that won't work."

"Your right that would be better," Kaya nodded slowly, hand on her chin in thought, "But we should still have the other things ready just in case."

"I can cut her hair around the wounds." Zoro suggested, walking up to Kaya, unsheathing his sword.

"That's way too big," Kaya frowned, thinking things through, "Besides, you might actually make her wounds worse."

"Here use this," I grunted, shoving my dagger into his chest, while walking towards Nami's boat, ripping the sail off and pouring Zoro's alcohol on it, carrying the sail and a case of Zoro's alcohol in my arms, "Will this work Kaya?"

"Yes," Kaya nodded grabbing the things from everyone, pouring alcohol on the needle and the strings after she washed her hands, "Zoro and Luffy gently lift Shadow onto the sail."

"You guys might want to leave for this part," I suggested kneeling in front of Shadow after washing my hands, "It's gonna get gross."

"I don't care," Luffy grinned, kneeling beside me (he also washed his hands), "Shadow's my friend too, so I'm gonna stay here in case you need any help."

"Thanks Luffy," I smiled weakly (how does he know when someone needs help, but is completely stupid on other things?), gulping as I turned back to Shadow as I mutter under my breath, "I'm doing this for Shadow."