Chapt. 25

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

         Chapt. 25: Mission Success, The Farewell, and A New Crewmate

          "How are you holding up Shadow?" I asked, kneeling beside her the moment we got back from taking care of Jango, "You gave me quite a scare back there, I don't think I would be able to handle another death." (I know that Ace isn't dead, but it still hurts knowing he did die in the anime)

"I've been better," Shadow smiled weakly up at me (she was resting on the sail that was next to the tree), "But you forgot that I lived with you four destructible hazards for over ten years."

"How could I forget?" I smiled sarcastically, rolling my eyes as I gently rubbed her head as I walked over to our boats, grabbing my camera out of my bag and walking over to Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Ussop, Kaya, and the three boys with a huge grin, "Picture time everyone."

"YAY!," Luffy cheered, pumping his fist up in the air, grabbing Ussop, Nami, and Kaya towards him, "I LOVE PICTURE TIME!"

"No thanks," Zoro grunted, starting to walk towards the village, only to have Nami and me drag him towards us by his ears, "OWWW, LET GO YOU BOORISH WOMEN!"

"You're getting your picture taking with us." I smirked pulling his right ear as we brought him to Luffy (Luffy grinned, stretching his legs and arms around Zoro so he wouldn't run).

"That's right," Nami smirked, pulling Zoro's left ear as we dragged him to Luffy, "Everyone has to participate, so stop being such a killjoy."

"Since Shadow can't be in a group photo we just won't do one yet," I smirked holding out my camera, as I dragged Ussop and Kaya together, while shooing everyone else off to the side, "Say cheese you two."

"What..." the two of them started in surprise, as I took a picture of them, then one of Luffy and Zoro (Luffy was still wrapped around Zoro and I couldn't resist not taking a photo of it since it was hilarious)

"Now Luffy, Zoro, and Ussop stand together," I directed, grabbing them as I positioned them in the poses that I wanted, "That looks great."

"Hey Nami," I called handing her my camera as I stood next to the three little boys (Carrot, Pepper, and Onion), "Take our picture."

"Sure," Nami grinned, taking our picture and looking at it in approval, "Aww so cute you guys."

"Ussop do you mind taking us girls' photos?" I grinned handing my camera over to him as I grabbed Nami's and Kaya's hands and pulled them next to me, "I don't trust Luffy with the camera and the Moss-head is already annoyed at me so I really don't want my camera broken."

"No problem," Ussop bragged putting his nose high up in the air, "I've been taking pictures since I was three years old and I've been asked to take..."

"JUST TAKE THE PICTURE ALREADY!" Nami and I hollered, baring our teeth at him, while Kaya just giggled in amusement.

"Alright, you don't need to bite my head off," Ussop muttered (I would later find out he secretly took a photo of us at that exact second, before he took the second picture of us girls), "There it's done."