Chapt. 34

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

                 Chapt. 34: The New Member of the Crew, Sailing to Arlong Park, and The Mysterious Blue-Haired Girl

               I'm sorry Ivy, but this is something I have to do on my own, you guys are too important to me to drag you guys into my troubles, please don't hate me, Nami thought miserably, changing into different clothes before walking out onto the Going Mary's ship railing

"They sure were nice guys, I wonder if I see them again would they let me join again?" Nami smiled sadly before crying, leaning against the Going Mary's ship rails, (wearing a green tank top with a design that looks like clovers, dark blue shorts with her circles on the sides, tan high sandals, and the Fishman Pirates tattoo on her shoulder), "I just want to be free."

(********************************)

"Has Luffy woken up yet?" I inquired walking into where Luffy was sleeping, coming down from the bathroom that I was just in taking a shower (I made sure to lock all the doors and windows).

"Not yet," Sanji replied turning around to face me, his eyes became hearts upon seeing me wearing a different outfit, "And you look just stunning Ivy-chawn."

I was wearing a green vest-type shirt (it looked like a vest, but the top was opened until it came above my belly button, then it was stringed closed on the bottom front, while the top front was opened that it showed the short green tank top I had underneath it, which came to the bottom of the vest, so I had my belly button showing), I had a sweatshirt tied around my waist (it was like Asuna's dress from Sword Art Online, the white and red one), I had on a pair of black short-shorts, but they were baggy on the top, and I was wearing ice-blue steel-toed combat boots. For my accessories, I had on my lime-green fedora hat, my green dragon necklace, my black leather fingerless glove, my transponder snail-watch, my green-hip bag, and a hair tie.

"Shut up, Curly Brow," I frowned, kicking him lightly on the shin as I walked by, going through a cupboard looking for a First-Aid Kit, and wiping my wound with disinfectant before putting a Band-Aid on it, before sitting down and putting Luffy's head on my lap, stroking his hair with a sister-love smile, and chuckling when he smiled as he snored, "What am I going to do with you and Ace?"

"Ace...Meat...Nami...Straw hat...Shanks..." Luffy mumbled in his sleep.

"Sanji, bring over that jade-green camera," I whispered to Sanji, "It's in my green-shoulder bag."

"This?" Sanji mouthed holding up my green shoulder bag and setting handing it to me, picking up our crew's logbook from the floor, "Do you mind if I look at your logbook?"

"Go ahead," I smirked, snapping a photo of a sleeping Luffy, and a couple of Sanji, "I can't draw so instead of drawing pictures of the places we go, I take pictures, plus I write down what we did."

"You took these pictures?" Sanji mused, looking through the logbook, "These are really good."

"MEATTT!!!" Luffy shouted bolting up awake, patting his head for his straw hat only to panic when it wasn't there, "WHERE'S MY HAT?!!!"