Chapt. 56

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

            Chapt. 56: Luffy's Pestering, The Waffle Returns, and Time For Some Payback

      "Shadow distract me," I pleaded, as Chopper got a needle out of his medical bag, sitting in a chair, putting my arm onto it, and looking in the other direction, "You know how I...OWWW!"

"Done," Chopper smiled at me, patting my shoulders, as he placed the needle into its proper disposal container, walking over to Nami and drawing her blood next, "I'm going to start on the tests to see if the bacteria is gone or not."

"I know you had to draw our blood for that Chopper," I pouted, as he stuck a Band-Aid on where he draw my blood, "But I still detest being poked and prodded by sharp metal death jabbers."

"Death jabbers?" Shadow sweatdropped, lifting an eyebrow over at me, "How in the world can needles kill someone?"

"Easy," I stated, looking childish-serious, "Someone can jab a needle into you and inject a deadly substance inside you."

"Umm...Ivy," Nami pointed out, a sweatdrop on her head, "Technically, that would be what's inside the needle not the needle itself."

"Same difference to me," I muttered, crossing my arms, lying farther down in the chair, "They still hurt when it pierces your skin."

"There, there," Chopper smiled, patting my shoulder, handing out a sucker to me, "Here have a sucker, that will make you feel better."

"I don't want a stupid sucker," I sniffed, grabbing the sucker, taking the wrapper off the sucker, and placing it in my mouth, "Orange my favorite."

And yet, she still took it, Shadow and Nami thought, a sweatdrop on their heads as they watched me eat my sucker.

"See, you're feeling better already," Chopper declared happily, walking out of the room, carrying the vials of blood with him, "I'm going to go and the tests, so I'll be back once I get both of your results back."

"Oh that's right, I almost forgot," Nami smirked over at me, a gleam in her eye, "What was that dream about?"

"Dream?" Shadow repeated, a confused look on her face, "What are you talking about Nami?"

"When little miss Ivy woke up from being unconscious due to us being sick," Nami smirked deeper, "She muttered something about why having that dream."

"That dream?" Shadow repeated scrunching her eyebrows together in confusion, only to smirk widely when she realized what that meant, "You had a sex dream didn't you?"

"She totally did, look at her face," Nami laughed, "And I bet I know who it was too."

"S-S-SHUT UP!" I sputtered, my face bright red, "It's embarrassing enough the way it is."

PEDI-PEDI-PEDI-CLICK

"Speaking of which," Shadow snorted, glancing at my transponder snail, then glancing at me with smirk, "That's probably him now."