Chapter Rewrite

You're the spitting image of your mother, Shorty. a gruff voice remarked, a tall man wearing a long red-jacket appeared in front of me in my dream, and grinning a familiar D. grin, Dawn wasn't as short as you though.

You knew my mom? I thought, seeing Gold D. Roger standing in front of me in my dreams, baring my teeth at him, and a tick-mark appearing on my head, MAYBE EVERYBODY IS GIANT-SIZED AND I'M THE NORMAL-SIZED ONE!

I visited the Danico Clan a very long time ago. Roger teased, sitting down in front of me, and a faraway look appeared on his face, Keep telling yourself that and it might come true.

He's the King of The Pirates. Of course he sailed all over the world. I thought, sitting down in front of him, and comparing him to the 2 D. Brothers, I never could see the resemblance between him and Ace. Personally I thought Roger resembled Luffy more than Ace.

The Elders didn't want me to visit you. They claimed I'd mess up the Universe's plans for you. But they're old-stick-in-the-muds and it was important I talk with you. Roger revealed, chuckling softly, and a serious expression morphed onto his face, I need to ask you a favor, Ivy Miller. My son must be bitter being born into a world with no parents to ease his troubled soul. All I ask of you is to show him that he is not alone in this world.

He isn't alone. He'll gain a younger brother which he gave his life for. I thought, blinking back unshed tears, sniffing quietly, and bending my head downwards, In the end, Ace was honestly ok with dying because he died sacrificing himself for Luffy instead of dying for the simple fact that he was Gold D. Roger's son.

I FIGURED THIS IS WHERE YOU'D BE!!! a female voice growled, baring her teeth, a tick-mark appeared on her head, stomping over to him, a pissed-aura seeping out of her, yanking on his ear, blinking when she just realized I was there, her dark-aura completely vanishing, letting go of Roger's ear, and smiling happily at me, GOLD D. ROGER I OU...oh, hi there. You must be Ivy. I'm Portgas D. Rouge.

HER DEMEANOR DID A COMPLETE 180!!! I thought, my eyes bugging out, my mouth opening in shock, and a sweatdrop appeared on my head, It's very nice to meet you, Ma'am.

Awww. Rouge cooed, yanking me into a bone-crushing hug, and batting her eyelashes innocently at Roger, Polite and adorable. She and Ace will make perfect babies, don't think Honey-bun?

I think you should let the girl breath, Sugar-Plum. Roger hinted, chuckling softly, seeing me turn blue from being smushed against Rouge's chest, and wiggling his eyebrows at me, What do you say, Tiny-Temper? Have my grandbabies with my son.

I think I'm going to hurl. Not him too, dammit. I thought-deadpanned, baring my teeth at them, blushing fiercely and a huge tick-mark appeared on my head, NO WAY IN HELL AM I DOING...THAT WITH YOUR SON, STUPID OLD GEEZER! THE ONLY THING I CAN PROMISE IS I'LL HAVE YOUR SON'S BACK THAT'S IT!!

Aww, she's blushing. Rouge giggled, bending down to face me, a serious glim appeared into her eyes, kissing my forehead, pinching Roger's ear, and tugging him along as she stomped away, I may not have been able to get to know my son like I wanted, but if he's anything like his father, he's going to be bull-headed about letting you through his defenses. Be patient, eventually he'll let you break down his walls.

I'm not bull-headed Roger defended, pouting, crossing his arms against his chest stubbornly, and grimacing as Rouge pulled his ear, I'M OPINIONATED!