Robin's Arc Chapt: 2

(***Author's Note: Sorry for being late on updating chapters, but my computer deleted everything that I wrote and my Flash Drive won't work. Needless to say, every story, pictures, and ideas that I saved on my Flash Drive is completely gone. I also decided to start writing Robin's Arc and skip the Sky Island Arc for now. I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***)

Chapt.

"LUFFY I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!," I raged, chasing Luffy around when he shoved a piece of ice down my shirt, baring my teeth at him, and a large tick mark on my head, "GET BACK AND TASTE YOUR MURDER!!!"

Those two...act a lot like their grandfather that its unnerving, Aokiji thought, watching the two of us, and calling to us, "It's really troublesome the way the both of you act like your grandfather."

"D-D-Did he just say...Grandpa?," Luffy and I stopped, glancing at each other in terror, beads of sweat falling down our faces, slowly turning our heads towards Aokiji, holding onto each other, and turning our faces towards each other, "Does he even understand the horrible evil he's brought upon himself by even speaking that forbidden name?"

"What's wrong with you two?," Zoro inquired, raising an eyebrow up in disbelief, and staring at us with a large sweatdrop on his head, "Why did they suddenly look like death is upon them?"

"It's always been bugging me," Usopp agreed, standing beside Zoro, glancing at the both of us, tilting his head sideways, and a large sweatdrop on his head, "The two of them normally didn't even have the word "Danger" in their vocabulary, but the moment someone speaks anything about their Grandpa, it's like they're totally different people."

"No kidding," Nami nodded, glancing at us with a large sweatdrop, standing beside Usopp, and smirking devilishly, "It kind of wants me to meet the only thing that can terrify the two of them."

"NO YOU DO NOT!," Luffy and I denied, baring our teeth at her, and purple marks covering across our noses, "If you ever do, be warned. It's everyone for themselves."

"Ok, Ok, we won't mention him anymore, jeez," Nami rolled her eyes, sitting down beside Robin, and letting Chopper sit in her lap, "Note to Self: if Luffy ever annoys me just say Grandpa."

"What scares the hell out of me is how strong you all will become later on," Aokiji rambled, sitting up, and staring at all of us, "You guys may be small in size, but I know a formidable threat when I see one and you Straw Hats are a massive one. Especially you, Nico Robin."

"I WAS RIGHT, YOU ARE HERE FOR ROBIN!," Luffy glared, standing up, and glancing at all of us, "I WON'T LET YOU TAKE HER AWAY!"

"Her bounty isn't only the size of her power, but it is also the level of how dangerous she poses to the World Government," Aokiji babbled, standing up, glancing at all of us, and glancing at me when I cut him off, "I had hoped you'd changed..."

"THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT AOKIJI!," I raged, bending my head down so shadows crossed my face, standing in front of Robin protectively, and holding out my silver dagger, "DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU TO ASK WHY THE WORLD GOVERNMENT WOULD CONSIDER AN 8-YEAR-OLD LITTLE GIRL A THREAT OR ARE YOU JUST BLINDLY FOLLOWING SOME OLD-FARTS' ORDERS BECAUSE THEY'RE AFRAID OF WHAT MIGHT COME OUT IF PEOPLE FOUND OUT THE TRUTH? ALL ROBIN EVER WANTS TO DO IS LEARN ABOUT OUR WORLD'S HISTORY! WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH WANTING TO GAIN KNOWELEDGE?!!"